Sebastian Bach Opening For Guns in Brazil

Blaine_sixx

As much as I love him, I really feel like a change in opener's.

You are from Brazil? If not, why do you feel like a change in opener's? Unless you will attend a show there. No offence, just curious about how people thinking when they want something different in a show that they will not even be present...

As much as I love him, I really feel like a change in opener's.

For Europe and USA I Agree, but here in South America we haven't seen him yet. It's perfect :thumbsup:

TOTALLY agree!!!!! :xmasssanta: :D:D

I hope Baz opens for them on the US tour. I would love to see him live, hes got a great voice, and I also like alot of his songs and the old Skid Row. Plus I never seen him live. He's got alot of energy on stage and it would be cool to see him sing Slave To The Grind and Youth Gone Wild live.

Just would like to see Baz more than some undergroud rock bands or Danko Jones. Thats see me though.

Hopefully GN'R come anywhere around my area when they come to the US, I would be one of the first ones with a ticket, I have to see this band live, their kicking ass!

I don't see why Baz wouldn't open for Guns down here. Seriously, 99% of the Guns fans in Brazil love the guy, if not for his music, for his personality, and we respect him too much for his long time friendship with Axl and Gn'R. And I say 99% as an assumption because I didn't hear one single Brazilian fan complaining about it, and on the contrary, people are even more excited now that Baz confirmed. Sebastian does a perfect job in warming up people for Guns, just ask anyone who has been to the Canadian concerts.

I still think they're gonna pick a local act to open for Baz, like Danko Jones did in Canada. I have no idea who they'll get, Brazil has a variety of good rock/hard rock bands that could be chosen...