What are you listening to right now?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

Mailman- Soundgarden

I'm the dirt beneath your feeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ahhh, I just can't get into that album. I have it on my computer and I've given it a few listens but I find it to be very very boring. :(

Really? It's the only Soundgarden album I have (I know :rofl-lol:) and I absolutely adore it. It's fuckin' depressing as shit, dark, heavy...everything I look for in a record :lol: I'd have to say it's one of the most consistent albums in my library. I only skip, two...maybe three songs. I think it's the kind of album you have to be "in the mood" for...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna listen to it as soon as I'm finished listening to U2's All That You Can't Leave Behind. I'm currently listening to "When I Look At The World".

LOLU2 :P

Few ok songs here and there, but overall? Meh...

I Hate Myself and I Want to Die- Nirvana

I used to think U2 was very meh but picked up a few of their albums and now I really like 'em. I'm listening to "Grace" by U2 at the moment, last song on the album, and it's my least favorite off the album. Horrible lyrics.

I'm gonna listen to it as soon as I'm finished listening to U2's All That You Can't Leave Behind. I'm currently listening to "When I Look At The World".

LOLU2 :P

Few ok songs here and there, but overall? Meh...

I Hate Myself and I Want to Die- Nirvana

I used to think U2 was very meh but picked up a few of their albums and now I really like 'em. I'm listening to "Grace" by U2 at the moment, last song on the album, and it's my least favorite off the album. Horrible lyrics.

I just think their music is pretty sub-par and mediocre for the most part. Most people talk about Bono being presumptuous blah blah, I don't give two fucks about that - I just don't like the music :lol:

Fair enough. :P

Listening to "My Wave". One of the stand-outs on the album, without a doubt. The album really drops in quality after "Spoonman", though, in my opinion.

Ah, c'mon mang! Limo Wreck? Fucking great riff on that one...and that goddamn vocal melody!!

I think the first 7 songs on that album make up the more commercial half, while the rest is a tad bit more abrasive.

Listening to "My Wave". One of the stand-outs on the album, without a doubt. The album really drops in quality after "Spoonman", though, in my opinion.

Ah, c'mon mang! Limo Wreck? Fucking great riff on that one...and that goddamn vocal melody!!

I think the first 7 songs on that album make up the more commercial half, while the rest is a tad bit more abrasive.

I dunno, I just find it a bit 'samey' or something. I love their first two albums, I think the third is hit-and-miss, and I think this one is more miss than hit.

I dunno, I just find it a bit 'samey' or something. I love their first two albums, I think the third is hit-and-miss, and I think this one is more miss than hit.

Can't say, since I don't have their first two..I've heard the bulk of it though and it sounds great.

Alright, I'm listening to "Head Down" right now. The album does indeed sound quite a bit better than I last remembered. Tryin' to think of what I'll listen to next. It's been a while since I've listened to The Beatles, so I'm thinkin' Rubber Soul.

I haven't listened to the Beatles...in ages :o

No Birds- Public Image Ltd.