GNR coming to Aalborg, Denmark?

Lose Your Illusions

Can't fucking wait!! :D

For people on the forum: I'll be twittering setlist and pictures (as much as I can and if I remember) just for you ;) My twitter ID is http://twitter.com/gods_favourite . I was hoping gunsguy would do the official thread, but it seems as though he wont anyways, since he hasn't answered my latest PM. So if anyone wants to make it and will be online during the concert to update the first post, be sure to check my twitter profile :)

I am sorry man, computer went down and now I am deathly ill. I am glad you posted your twitter to help out, I may check in while the show is on but as I was going to pm you I cannot commit to it :( Have a great time at the show regardless!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people on the forum: I'll be twittering setlist and pictures (as much as I can and if I remember) just for you ;) My twitter ID is http://twitter.com/gods_favourite . I was hoping gunsguy would do the official thread, but it seems as though he wont anyways, since he hasn't answered my latest PM. So if anyone wants to make it and will be online during the concert to update the first post, be sure to check my twitter profile :)

I am sorry man, computer went down and now I am deathly ill. I am glad you posted your twitter to help out, I may check in while the show is on but as I was going to pm you I cannot commit to it :( Have a great time at the show regardless!!!

I noticed you were absent from the Sweden updates!! Hope you feel better soon :)

Don't be sorry man :) Get better soon. I hope somebody picks up on the Twitter account and makes a thread, otherwise it'll be pretty useless of me to spend time at my first GN'R concert looking down at my phone. And thanks, I'm sure I'll have a fucking blast :D

I cant stay but the show is on and so far I took these from Jarmo:

Intro Chinese

Jungle

easy

brownstone

sorry

fortus live and let die

this i love

rocket queen

dizzy SOD

you could be mine

thats all so far, I have to go out so someone continue this update?

--justin

Intro Chinese

Jungle

easy

brownstone

sorry

fortus live and let die

this i love

rocket queen

dizzy SOD

you could be mine

Ashba --> SCOM

Jam/another brick in the wall

Somebody Saved my life tonight --> November Rain

Nov Rain Pic

Edited by Longpig

Intro Chinese

Jungle

easy

brownstone

sorry

fortus live and let die

this i love

rocket queen

dizzy SOD

you could be mine

Ashba --> SCOM

Nov Rain Pic

Anyone give a fuck?

Ron Solo - Pink Panther (feat. Part of Estranged)

KOHD

Edited by Longpig

Intro Chinese

Jungle

easy

brownstone

sorry

fortus live and let die

this i love

rocket queen

dizzy SOD

you could be mine

Ashba --> SCOM

Nov Rain Pic

Anyone give a fuck?

Ron Solo - Pink Panther (feat. Part of Estranged)

KOHD

Nightrain

busy updating at my website but heres the pics that gods favourite went to the trouble for and uploaded= :thumbsup:

jck.jpg

mfn.jpg

yqbt.jpg

38p.jpg

fex.jpg

8t8.jpg

dww.jpg

zbmq.jpg

now i am fucking off to bed-up at 6am :-))))

Can i say a thanks to Gods favourite-his updates were Godsent this evening :thumbsup:

Edited by juadlu

busy updating at my website but heres the pics that gods favourite went to the trouble for and uploaded= :thumbsup:

now i am fucking off to bed-up at 6am :-))))

Can i say a thanks to Gods favourite-his updates were Godsent this evening :thumbsup:

Can I browse Axl Rose Appreciation as a guest or do I have to register?

That was.... amazing. I don't have much more to say. The band was fantastic and Axl proved that he is the greatest frontman alive in rock n roll. He joked about his beer belly, but i'm shure videos of that will show up soon - it's kinda hard for me to explain, but it was hilarious.

Best day of my life.

Just got back from Aalborg (2½-3 hour drive, yawn), but MAN was that a sick show. Even though it was the same setlist as, I had a fucking blast. Both Axl and the band was in super great shape and sounded so great! I am so happy I finally experienced GN'R live, it was very special. When the lights went down and the intro began, I was just about to cry, haha. Got to shake hands with Beta, because she stood in the area between the fans and the stage taking pictures, so I kept yelling her name and eventually she heard me and shook hands with me, she looked so happy, haha that was great. A red bra was thrown on the stage and Axl hung it around his neck for a minute and then put it on his mic stand for a good time. He also pushed out his stomach looking pregnant (I think he did this at some other show too?) saying "I need a beer. I need a Carlsberg". (<- Danish beer for those who don't know). The best thing was at the Danko Jones show. First I see Frank and I go fucking apeshit, because this is the first time I'm ever seeing anyone from GN'R. He goes to the stage, lays on his back in front of Danko looking at him. Then comes DJ in and takes Franks place, while Frank goes to JC's mic and start singing with them. All of this while Ron is laughing his ass off and taking pictures. I was laughing hard too, but it seemed as though most of the crowd didn't understand it, as they didn't know how the current members of GN'R looked.

Oh, and I got to say hi to Hejanne and Scaramouche after the show :)

Edited by Gods Favourite