team canada hockey

axlstud

I noticed over the past few team Canada mens hockey games, they came to the ice with welcome to the jungle as their intro....doesn't have much to do with anything, just found it pretty sweet...too bad USA didn't use it...hahahahah

go Canada go!

I noticed over the past few team Canada mens hockey games, they came to the ice with welcome to the jungle as their intro....doesn't have much to do with anything, just found it pretty sweet...too bad USA didn't use it...hahahahah

go Canada go!

Ok here's a little thought:

I know GN'R probably feel burned by the whole MLB thing... but they should seriously consider doing something with the NHL. There was no All-Star game this year, due to the Olympics, but next year... they do have bands play. No, it's not the superbowl, but - GN'R songs are played in almost EVERY NHL GAME!!!

Jungle, Live and Let Die, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City... I'm sure there's a few more but those four are heard frequently. I know a lot of sports do Jungle as a rally song but really, the NHL more than any league has those songs playing in their arenas.

Just a random thought. Would be pretty cool way to get some more exposure, albeit the NHL audience isn't huge but there's bound to be a lot of fans of both.

It's kinda funny actually. Every Team Canada game they've used Jungle. Also, for anyone that watched Theory Of A Deadman's concert at BC Place last Friday... They played riffs from Paradise City before their last song. The lead singer Tyler said "I'm sure we'll get in trouble for that!"

Here's the irony in both cases.

The Olympics are in VANCOUVER!!!

Too fuckin' funny :)

go Canada go!

Ok here's a little thought:

I know GN'R probably feel burned by the whole MLB thing... but they should seriously consider doing something with the NHL. There was no All-Star game this year, due to the Olympics, but next year... they do have bands play. No, it's not the superbowl, but - GN'R songs are played in almost EVERY NHL GAME!!!

Jungle, Live and Let Die, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City... I'm sure there's a few more but those four are heard frequently. I know a lot of sports do Jungle as a rally song but really, the NHL more than any league has those songs playing in their arenas.

Just a random thought. Would be pretty cool way to get some more exposure, albeit the NHL audience isn't huge but there's bound to be a lot of fans of both.

MLB Thing?

yeah I noticed they used Jungle as the opener as well, I went to see a Maple Leafs game a while ago and they played Jungle, Brownstone, Sweet Child, Hair of The Dog, You Could Be Mine,

Jungle and Sweet Child were played 3 or 4 times each