YouTube videos auto-playing

LightningBolt

People are taking advantage of an autoplay exploit in the forum's software. Obviously this is kinda annoying and with a ton of different videos going at the same time on one page it can lock up browsers, so I don't think we're trying to encourage it... report any problematic posts and the moderators should be able to take care of it. ;)

People are taking advantage of an autoplay exploit in the forum's software. Obviously this is kinda annoying and with a ton of different videos going at the same time on one page it can lock up browsers, so I don't think we're trying to encourage it... report any problematic posts and the moderators should be able to take care of it. ;)

BAN THEIR ASSES MANG

BAN THEIR ASSES MANG

Ban tbizzle and kevin? gtfo >:

Hey, I had it harder than anyone, I have my forum settings set so that I see 40 posts per page.

Yes ut he didn't autoplay which has caused this problem!

Its just annoying to not be able to embed now when the autoplay fix caused the problem which could have been avoided if autoplay hadn't been abused.

Its no big thing just a little annoying.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Thanks fuckers.

Now embedded videos are fucked period.

Good job!!!!!

You overused them anyway.

Your talking about somebody over emedding videos - when you were one of the asswipes auto-starting videos for the hell of it.

get out here!!

Edited by SunnyDRE

Yes ut he didn't autoplay which has caused this problem!

Its just annoying to not be able to embed now when the autoplay fix caused the problem which could have been avoided if autoplay hadn't been abused.

Its no big thing just a little annoying.

The autoplay fix I pm'd would not cause this~

I'm fairly sure something else was used~

Edited by kevin