South America Reviews in English?

Tyson

• 2 weeks later...

This is my personal review.

The Caracas show was amazing!!!. I was in the front row right in the middle of the stage. I still can't believe I was so close to these guys. I got to the venue at 5:20 am. We were supposed to have access by 6:00 pm but we were granted access by 9:00 pm when the show was supposed to start. We were told that Axl arrived to the Caracas airport by 10:30 pm. The show started by 1:30 am!!!. These guys didn't dissapoint us after so much waiting. It was a great show. DJ Ashba is a god, he´s such a charismatic man, so sweet and talented (I must admit I didn't miss Slash, not a bit) And Axl...still rocks!!. He was full of energy and gave a great performance. For those who say that he's fat and out of shape, I'm sorry to inform you that it´s a big lie. He's looking good!!. I hope the current line-up stay together for many years to come, they work very well together on stage.

I've been a fan for over 18 years, grew up listening to GNR, and I must say I was a bit scared before the show to see these new GNR. I wasn´t dissapointed, neither the rest of the Venezuelan fans who waited patiently.

It was one of the best nights of my life. A dream come true.

P.S.: Please excuse any of my english mistakes.

Edited by axl_forever

This is my personal review.

The Caracas show was amazing!!!. I was in the front row right in the middle of the stage. I still can't believe I was so close to these guys. I got to the venue at 5:20 am. We were supposed to have access by 6:00 pm but we were granted access by 9:00 pm when the show was supposed to start. We were told that Axl arrived to the Caracas airport by 10:30 pm. The show started by 1:30 am!!!. These guys didn't dissapoint us after so much waiting. It was a great show. DJ Ashba is a god, he´s such a charismatic man, so sweet and talented (I must admit I didn't miss Slash, not a bit) And Axl...still rocks!!. He was full of energy and gave a great performance. For those who say that he's fat and out of shape, I'm sorry to inform you that it´s a big lie. He's looking good!!. I hope the current line-up stay together for many years to come, they work very well together on stage.

I've been a fan for over 18 years, grew up listening to GNR, and I must say I was a bit scared before the show to see these new GNR. I wasn´t dissapointed, neither the rest of the Venezuelan fans who waited patiently.

It was one of the best nights of my life. A dream come true.

P.S.: Please excuse any of my english mistakes.

Great review Axl_forever. Glad you had an awesome time. Thank you!

Im working on my english review from the concert in Caracas, its taking some time but i want it to be perfect, i want to explain every single minute of the show, because it was something out of this world... 1 thing i can say so far, the concert in Venezuela will be always remembered for a few things, the flying underwear that was throw to the stage, the amazing feedback between the the band and the audience we were 1, the excitement of the band, they were on fire, and happy Axl, he looked so pleased and relaxed the whole night, it was extraordinary! :heart:

Im also making a huge photo album on photobucket with quality pics from the show, once im done i'll post it here.