Dj Ashba Meet N' Greet in São Paulo PRO-SHOT video

ManetsBR

Cool vid! I want that heroin diaries guitar so bad..... rock4

D'you play the guitar?

Nah, not really. Actually I like the bass better if it has to be either, but I'm not that good, just started learning it. But I LOVE the book and the soundtrack to it. Has to be one of my all time favourite CDs, and I wouldn't mind to have that guitar on my wall (the small one I have is so little) :D

D'you play the guitar?

Nah, not really. Actually I like the bass better if it has to be either, but I'm not that good, just started learning it. But I LOVE the book and the soundtrack to it. Has to be one of my all time favourite CDs, and I wouldn't mind to have that guitar on my wall (the small one I have is so little) :D

Cool. It seems like girls prefer the bass to the guitar when it comes to learning and playing. :)

Can someone rip it and upload it, for some reason I dont feel like working on right now it does not play

Megaupload link: ~50MB, 3m55s .flv file, all I could get from there...

Niiiice. I was there the whole time thank Lord I didnt show on the vid though lol I have the interview video from another angle proshot HD too.

Tks for sharing, Manetz

D'you play the guitar?

Cool. It seems like girls prefer the bass to the guitar when it comes to learning and playing. :)

You're probably right on that one, dunno why.. I've always wanted to play bass, but for some reason I bought a guitar first. After a while I got bored and started playing bass on the guitar, so then I had to do something about it :P

It was a very cool day.

I was in the telephone with a friend that was already in the queue of the concert, I was crossing the street and then I saw bunch of guys screaming "DJ! DJ! DJ! DJ! DJ! " and "GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES! " I suddenly turned the cellphone off and ran to the store, and Dj got out of the car (a Citroen CD), I coudln't believe, I wasn't waiting for that, I was just walking and 5 seconds later Dj Ashba was in front of me, smoking a cigarette. I tried to take a picture, but I ahd no sucess on it, first because the camera was with my brother, on the other side of the street, second because I was shaking SOOO much, and I had to take a picture with the cellphone, and it wasn't a good one, due to the handshake and to the porr quality of the cellphone's camera:

OgAAACsFkAE7IMyCMS5Fx_t1J-q_yvCzAtgEYfxTXvIxG7UhN2oMEb-zPvUOYuOTfXbawd_1OEw6X8CWwdyrlenmoIwAm1T1UPsebjl_1FGU24YjxnCcVvv-In21.jpg

The securities took him to the 2nd floor and I went to the end of the queue, that was already in another block.

There I met a lot of people from the PerfectCrimeGNR and GN'R Brasil forums, it was very cool, and a girl recognized me from orkut, I was surprised lol, she just came and said "Hey, aren't you Lucas Surjus, that famous guy from the orkut community?" and I answered yes, and we all waited on the queue for +/- 40 mintues, Jarmo went downstairs and we talked to him, he was filming the queue, and Dj used the vid to the "A Day In The Life" video. I took a picture with him, and he seemed very shy to be so well known. lol

OgAAALUPYKHvd3dLZ9KyMEDJPscs74OrQEDi00qxg7h4P9DFVaQ-7KNnF7NFAHFLiKraSQ8vaSQXUadw53ha153eLP8Am1T1UFlmNALnaKm2EBdIJi1vns-7A5f3.jpg

then we finally went to the 2nd floor to meet Dj.

My brother gave me my very good 12megapixel cyber-shot camera, but when we went to the 2nd floor we had to give it to a very sexy lady, who would take the pictures. I talked to Dj, he was very cool, and he signed:

-Chinese Democracy

OgAAAAoK_bkJWmCRATB30PEMgQF5X-cLIx5AQ014a2agI-j_mR6lDTgmAfS32mfuegR-WcZ4EaUI7IWcqdhU-rLzyjkAm1T1UJ8e9YHxDvwar8o1_-mE1rXRpAsZ.jpg

-Big Tour Poster that came in the Folha de São Paulo newspaper, most read newspaper in Brazil.

OgAAALYQGbXA7xP7_tqnplts4nxptPAPjqEe3Ln2QsmN9t5fmQ6TTDT5rsCwulqZm278ANF47tG2w_gHsDXC8OcJuTYAm1T1UOp1xb2QAqZ_UMT8KzcR4-1ozb5e.jpg

-Small poster that was in the Ticketmaster Guide.

-A pic of Dj in the Tokyo concert that came in a Football magzine (in a report about the Chinese Democracy World Tour)

OgAAAPGHIVkHM9sJFVdSXRg-K8Q0OU3etCREGORj6Ow3MZ9gHfyaVr8QlRi69q2qcawTi6xuK9zhNMWbXF-G_1qGmSQAm1T1UIdVKRQTJjT26kUlQ0iuNGMkfc0X.jpg

-A paper with all the Demented Collection guitar and Dj that he was giving to everyone.

OgAAAFoDUIH8Kns5V-2SdjhffsqzmBgk8iRjQoOgaqPO9fb3ug5rFj8QWf3e-7qv8dVreYoD7N7KV6H40v7aiux5N0MAm1T1UO6eTYTBG88NnK3GqYF-V3cyCEiE.jpg

-And my shirt :P He had problems to sign it, but the securities helped him lol

OgAAAOEBJvACt0DYWQGBqledjvpCuyPmeQHeYeFG0bo8RhcNcq5Ik-7dvRxFDDpO15qf7tLo1UDytTNCu__h1V0mX4AAm1T1UGmBgkhzRX3sD2C2Ba80EJmBg3ve.jpg

OgAAAM6KK_U6dDB7OSxC27AM6ynk71tdzuvS4abB2cDWeQdvFkfEfhBvilC4aNaud9GVcZYTSLVE7zK5ASQRWJLihTQAm1T1UAKX4949nISNtxszS31qN7Fy5rtZ.jpg

As my camera was not with me I couldn't take a pic of me and him, but there's a picture of the nice group that went with me that the lady which I had to lend my camera took (I'm the one with the white GN' R shirt):

OgAAALfsIVI9vbIrPZ7tWggqZwvrieBNkr_aphQ73ylIPHSTQYKBM9ogUASxqeSomI6StVXnjCZ2H5XQULyL_qbnR-IAm1T1UL5yboNP6rGF-Yygw5UnA1-1bLGE.jpg

After this I took a shower, had lunch in a shopping mall in front of the stadium, which was crowded of GN'R fans, and then by +/- 2pm I met my friends at the queue, they were there since 9am, and they had a pretty good place in the queue, but unfortunately they were in General Admission, and I was in Premium Area

then I had to go to the end of the queue, but in the middle of it I met another group from the itnernet, this time from GunnersBrasil forum, and we went together with the PerfectCrimeGNR guys who had a very good place in the queue. And, as in the Meet N' Greet, some people recognized me from the internet lol It was very cool, I didn't expect to meet ONE person from the GNR forums and I met like 30! SOOO COOL!

The rest (about the concert) you guys already know and I won't talk about it here again. After the concert I talked a little bit to Fernando, who came from the stage to give picks to the people in the front row (I didn't take one ¬¬') and when I was leaving I met Rob, from the Sebastian Bach band, he was there watchign the concert.

It was a very cool day.

I was in the telephone with a friend that was already in the queue of the concert, I was crossing the street and then I saw bunch of guys screaming "DJ! DJ! DJ! DJ! DJ! " and "GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES! " I suddenly turned the cellphone off and ran to the store, and Dj got out of the car (a Citroen CD), I coudln't believe, I wasn't waiting for that, I was just walking and 5 seconds later Dj Ashba was in front of me, smoking a cigarette. I tried to take a picture, but I ahd no sucess on it, first because the camera was with my brother, on the other side of the street, second because I was shaking SOOO much, and I had to take a picture with the cellphone, and it wasn't a good one, due to the handshake and to the porr quality of the cellphone's camera:

OgAAACsFkAE7IMyCMS5Fx_t1J-q_yvCzAtgEYfxTXvIxG7UhN2oMEb-zPvUOYuOTfXbawd_1OEw6X8CWwdyrlenmoIwAm1T1UPsebjl_1FGU24YjxnCcVvv-In21.jpg

The securities took him to the 2nd floor and I went to the end of the queue, that was already in another block.

There I met a lot of people from the PerfectCrimeGNR and GN'R Brasil forums, it was very cool, and a girl recognized me from orkut, I was surprised lol, she just came and said "Hey, aren't you Lucas Surjus, that famous guy from the orkut community?" and I answered yes, and we all waited on the queue for +/- 40 mintues, Jarmo went downstairs and we talked to him, he was filming the queue, and Dj used the vid to the "A Day In The Life" video. I took a picture with him, and he seemed very shy to be so well known. lol

OgAAALUPYKHvd3dLZ9KyMEDJPscs74OrQEDi00qxg7h4P9DFVaQ-7KNnF7NFAHFLiKraSQ8vaSQXUadw53ha153eLP8Am1T1UFlmNALnaKm2EBdIJi1vns-7A5f3.jpg

then we finally went to the 2nd floor to meet Dj.

My brother gave me my very good 12megapixel cyber-shot camera, but when we went to the 2nd floor we had to give it to a very sexy lady, who would take the pictures. I talked to Dj, he was very cool, and he signed:

-Chinese Democracy

OgAAAAoK_bkJWmCRATB30PEMgQF5X-cLIx5AQ014a2agI-j_mR6lDTgmAfS32mfuegR-WcZ4EaUI7IWcqdhU-rLzyjkAm1T1UJ8e9YHxDvwar8o1_-mE1rXRpAsZ.jpg

-Big Tour Poster that came in the Folha de São Paulo newspaper, most read newspaper in Brazil.

OgAAALYQGbXA7xP7_tqnplts4nxptPAPjqEe3Ln2QsmN9t5fmQ6TTDT5rsCwulqZm278ANF47tG2w_gHsDXC8OcJuTYAm1T1UOp1xb2QAqZ_UMT8KzcR4-1ozb5e.jpg

-Small poster that was in the Ticketmaster Guide.

-A pic of Dj in the Tokyo concert that came in a Football magzine (in a report about the Chinese Democracy World Tour)

OgAAAPGHIVkHM9sJFVdSXRg-K8Q0OU3etCREGORj6Ow3MZ9gHfyaVr8QlRi69q2qcawTi6xuK9zhNMWbXF-G_1qGmSQAm1T1UIdVKRQTJjT26kUlQ0iuNGMkfc0X.jpg

-A paper with all the Demented Collection guitar and Dj that he was giving to everyone.

OgAAAFoDUIH8Kns5V-2SdjhffsqzmBgk8iRjQoOgaqPO9fb3ug5rFj8QWf3e-7qv8dVreYoD7N7KV6H40v7aiux5N0MAm1T1UO6eTYTBG88NnK3GqYF-V3cyCEiE.jpg

-And my shirt :P He had problems to sign it, but the securities helped him lol

OgAAAOEBJvACt0DYWQGBqledjvpCuyPmeQHeYeFG0bo8RhcNcq5Ik-7dvRxFDDpO15qf7tLo1UDytTNCu__h1V0mX4AAm1T1UGmBgkhzRX3sD2C2Ba80EJmBg3ve.jpg

OgAAAM6KK_U6dDB7OSxC27AM6ynk71tdzuvS4abB2cDWeQdvFkfEfhBvilC4aNaud9GVcZYTSLVE7zK5ASQRWJLihTQAm1T1UAKX4949nISNtxszS31qN7Fy5rtZ.jpg

As my camera was not with me I couldn't take a pic of me and him, but there's a picture of the nice group that went with me that the lady which I had to lend my camera took (I'm the one with the white GN' R shirt):

OgAAALfsIVI9vbIrPZ7tWggqZwvrieBNkr_aphQ73ylIPHSTQYKBM9ogUASxqeSomI6StVXnjCZ2H5XQULyL_qbnR-IAm1T1UL5yboNP6rGF-Yygw5UnA1-1bLGE.jpg

After this I took a shower, had lunch in a shopping mall in front of the stadium, which was crowded of GN'R fans, and then by +/- 2pm I met my friends at the queue, they were there since 9am, and they had a pretty good place in the queue, but unfortunately they were in General Admission, and I was in Premium Area

then I had to go to the end of the queue, but in the middle of it I met another group from the itnernet, this time from GunnersBrasil forum, and we went together with the PerfectCrimeGNR guys who had a very good place in the queue. And, as in the Meet N' Greet, some people recognized me from the internet lol It was very cool, I didn't expect to meet ONE person from the GNR forums and I met like 30! SOOO COOL!

The rest (about the concert) you guys already know and I won't talk about it here again. After the concert I talked a little bit to Fernando, who came from the stage to give picks to the people in the front row (I didn't take one ¬¬') and when I was leaving I met Rob, from the Sebastian Bach band, he was there watchign the concert.

Wow, cool review. Thanks for posting and than you for the pictures, they are cool :thumbsup:

Haha DJ is cool, he´s become a GNR icon rock3