Fan Project: GNR in 3D Possible telecast?

bionic56

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Guns-N-Roses-NY-Fan-Club/380255760121?ref=nf

this fan club normally spot on so who knows a tv concert in 3d possible ??????????????

***This is a fan project from the owner of the fan club which is unofficial. Just thought I should clear that up for people - highvoltage.

Edited by highvoltage

hmm. that'd be really cool!

hmm interesting, would this require a new 3D tv, or an existing LCD with the old style glasses (like Miley Cyrus' 3D thingy here did, not that I watched it).

Hey I watched that Miley 3D!!! Bitch may be young but she's hot.

As for the rumour. I'm gonna say no. Unless, this is why Axl was hangin' with Black Eyed Peas in NYC. They are currently promoting the new 3-D TV. I seriously doubt a 3D concert is in the works considering we haven't even got a Pro-Shot DVD since 1992 offcially.

It is really expensive to do a show in 3D. This wouldn't be the right time to do that IMO!!! Build the popularity more, release a DVD or three. Then consider this as an option.

hmm interesting, would this require a new 3D tv, or an existing LCD with the old style glasses (like Miley Cyrus' 3D thingy here did, not that I watched it).

As for the rumour. I'm gonna say no. Unless, this is why Axl was hangin' with Black Eyed Peas in NYC. They are currently promoting the new 3-D TV. I seriously doubt a 3D concert is in the works considering we haven't even got a Pro-Shot DVD since 1992 offcially.

It is really expensive to do a show in 3D. This wouldn't be the right time to do that IMO!!! Build the popularity more, release a DVD or three. Then consider this as an option.

probably the case mic but you never know mate

This.