The OFFICIAL Quito Thread @ Atahualpa Stadium - April 1

realpoti

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's just an alternate way of typing a ustream link? Odd. What time is it in Quito right now?

it is a link from twitter, all tweets have weird links The time there right now is 9:05PM

2cz7wc3.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

That looks like a very suspicious link. I'm not clicking it.

If its legit it is a stream from the audience live, the link leads to a stream channel, they just ran it 30 min ago. Click the link if its anything other than a video page on a stream channel I will ask to be banned right now

it is not officially broadcast, its a bootleg only dif is its live

I click the link to another tab then when it comes on it will be noisy and I take peek at it

That's what I mean. Just like PPV events. Someone throws up the feed to the internet for live streaming. Not a legit GNR feed tho.

Today the American band will touch in a setting that measures 22 meters of long for 15 of fund, as reported Team Productions, the business that brings to the 'gunners'.

Guns N' Roses offers this night a concert in the stadium Atahualpa, of Quito, since the 21:00.

Today the American band will touch in a setting that measures 22 meters of long for 15 of fund, as reported Team Productions, the business that brings to the 'gunners'.

The technical team of the group that heads the controversial one Axl Rose will utilize 150 mobile lights and a gigantic screen. Besides, circles mechanized with screens called will be utilized 'soft leds' and a variety of pyrotechnic effects.

Rose requires that their dressing room be decorated with red colors and came.

The room of the singer will have recently cut fresh flowers of white and red color. Among its petitions also a variety of dark towels is evident and lamps with weak light.

They will be accommodated around four dressing rooms, one of them will be a coat room and dressing room.

Rose also asks that a person be his assistant of coat room, one more professional seamstress, masseuse and a pianist that touch for him while he relaxes before the concert.

The founder and leader of the Californian band, that arose in 1985, have breakfast fresh fruits, organic yoghurts and granola. Also it will consume elaborate omelettes.

The prior supper to the concert will consist of alitas barbacue, hoops of onion, coffees Starbucks and a variety of alcohol as champagne Krug and red wine, like Barbaresco and Borolo.

Among the last whims that requires the controversial one Axl Rose is evident a Thai beer Lucky Budda and Grolsh, that Team Productions should import. (RVA)