Guitar key chain

D..

Hi people I was just wondering where can this be available: portecle.jpg

This is rather cute, I heard it was in some chinese democracy limited box but I have already bought the normal cd.

Edited by D..

Hi people I was just wondering where can this be available: portecle.jpg

This is rather cute, I heard it was in some chinese democracy limited box but I have already bought the normal cd.

No, not in the box set. I do not have the box set but I have seen the key ring from that box set and this is not it. The only time I have ever seen the picture of the keyring you posted (other than your post obviously) is on eBay. It was packaged with the Chinese Democracy cd being sold in India.

No, not in the box set. I do not have the box set but I have seen the key ring from that box set and this is not it. The only time I have ever seen the picture of the keyring you posted (other than your post obviously) is on eBay. It was packaged with the Chinese Democracy cd being sold in India.

Ooh india alright, thanks for the info mate. I have just found the pic on the net and was wondering where to get this but can't find it on ebay. That india info might help me though!

edit: great; i found it!! thanks buddies :xmasssanta:

Edited by D..

• 1 month later...