Reckless Road Vook released.

77Jesters

Just came across this, and figured it was worth a mention, doesn't seem to have been spoken of as yet?, so here it is! recklessroad.blogspot

IMG_2886-2.jpg

"We've just taken Reckless Road into the future with our partners at Vook.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today, the Reckless Road Vook was released. It is a killer iPad app, and the iPhone version is on it's way. You can also access the browser-based Vook! It's got nearly 40 minutes of never before seen video footage, hundreds of images and all the stories of you would expect from the early days of GNR.

Slash said it was "awesome" and the NYTimes called it "the Future of Publishing." The fans are devouring it."

Get it here: http://vook.com/product.php?book_id=46

iphone_reckless.jpg

• 8 months later...

If Slash has anything to do with marketing this which he clearly does, I'm not buying it.

What a way to let Axl know your on his side.

While your at it.. prove it even further and never listen to AFD LIES UYI or SPAGHETTI andi f you accidently hear Sympathy for the Devil... by all means turn it off.

If Slash has anything to do with marketing this which he clearly does, I'm not buying it.

Same here. Which is a shame because it is a great book.

Slash is not making money off of this he is trying to help Marc. I guess this is a concept some cannot follow. Marc has already forgotten more about Axl than some of you will ever know. He has always spoken well of Axl also.