Axl Rose @ LAX

tsunami1982

Can't Axl go anywhere without his "assistant"? (Beta). God bless her, but does she wipe for him too? Come on Axl....you're not touring now, seriously, what does he need 'assistance' with? WTF? What do you think...does he want her/need her along? Or is she hanging on and 'using' him? Or is it mutual? it's a wierd relationship if you ask me.

There's a lot to take care of. Food, hotel reservations, etc. He's not in some beginner band trying to make it. He needs assistants. Every band when they go on tour does

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't Axl go anywhere without his "assistant"? (Beta). God bless her, but does she wipe for him too? Come on Axl....you're not touring now, seriously, what does he need 'assistance' with? WTF? What do you think...does he want her/need her along? Or is she hanging on and 'using' him? Or is it mutual? it's a wierd relationship if you ask me.

Maybe he just wants some company? On top of the arrangements and organizing that Beta does, Axl gets along with her so why shouldn't she go with him? Its pretty clear she is very close to him and helps him get on with his day and from what i hear, she is a very nice lady.

axl looks great but i noticed he carries a little briefcase with the chinese democracy red star on it...hmmm...what's in that bag?

the secret passageway to the magical kingdom of narnia of course

axl looks great but i noticed he carries a little briefcase with the chinese democracy red star on it...hmmm...what's in that bag?

the secret passageway to the magical kingdom of narnia of course

leaks maybe??? :D :D :D

hey where'd you get this pic? noticed it's different from the collection on the faded youth blog. are there more?

its mine ... and this too !!! xoxox :thumbsup:

Axl looks awesome :wub:

You mean you took these two pictures?

Yup, he looks ok.

im kidding!! :thumbsup: another i just found

Axl with a fan called Ole Jørgen Brøm !! after the show ...

axlandolejrgenbrom1.jpg

OH MY GOD! AXL IS 1/4 AWAY FROM A SMILE!!

hahahahahahahaha You make me hard laugh (1/4 smile, hahahahahaha) :lol::D

Overseas "business" trip, and the "CEO" isn't bringing his personal assistant? It's not like he's going on a vacation. That's the look of a guy that would rather be anywhere than LAX at that moment, but knows he has to just keep it cool and not try to pay attention.Even though he's probably flown in and out of LAX a thousand times without drawing attention (although in NYC, the paparazzi are not hanging at airports as much, a lot of famous people are seen picking up luggage and left alone). Plus it's not often that fans show up at the airport to greet the rock band unless it was coordinated, and esp. not near the entrance where security's going to go berserk, and prob. doesn't want to get into another brawl.

I just don't think it's weird for someone high profile to have an assistant keeping track of things for them, including what's discussed on the websites and forums, but I'm sure any sort of info that's in the media related to the band, she knows about and tells him some of it, if it's something she feels he needs to take action on.

She keeps his head straight and has been assisting him for at least 15 years. When she comes out with a tell-all book, then you could call her a "user".

• 2 weeks later...

Overseas "business" trip, and the "CEO" isn't bringing his personal assistant? It's not like he's going on a vacation. That's the look of a guy that would rather be anywhere than LAX at that moment, but knows he has to just keep it cool and not try to pay attention.Even though he's probably flown in and out of LAX a thousand times without drawing attention (although in NYC, the paparazzi are not hanging at airports as much, a lot of famous people are seen picking up luggage and left alone). Plus it's not often that fans show up at the airport to greet the rock band unless it was coordinated, and esp. not near the entrance where security's going to go berserk, and prob. doesn't want to get into another brawl.

I just don't think it's weird for someone high profile to have an assistant keeping track of things for them, including what's discussed on the websites and forums, but I'm sure any sort of info that's in the media related to the band, she knows about and tells him some of it, if it's something she feels he needs to take action on.

She keeps his head straight and has been assisting him for at least 15 years. When she comes out with a tell-all book, then you could call her a "user".

Hi, I have been working as an Assistant for nearly 14 years and from my perspective I do not view their relationship as "weird"! It appears that Beta is just doing her job and obviously she does it well.......that is, to remain employed by the same employer for 15 consecutive years means that you are highly competent in your role as an Assistant!!!

Hi, I have been working as an Assistant for nearly 14 years and from my perspective I do not view their relationship as "weird"! It appears that Beta is just doing her job and obviously she does it well.......that is, to remain employed by the same employer for 15 consecutive years means that you are highly competent in your role as an Assistant!!!

But you have to admit this isn't a typical job. Some people would go running real fast if their boss started calling them "mother", and I have to wonder how she manages to get sleep, considering he's known for being up at all sorts of times, usually all night.

But you have to admit this isn't a typical job. Some people would go running real fast if their boss started calling them "mother", and I have to wonder how she manages to get sleep, considering he's known for being up at all sorts of times, usually all night.

To be blatantly honest, at times, being an Assistant can be quite draining. But the upside is, that as it encompasses a variety of duties, it is also very enjoyable & rewarding. Like any job, it is up to the individual to find that balance and it appears that Beta has done so...........

hey where'd you get this pic? noticed it's different from the collection on the faded youth blog. are there more?

its mine ... and this too !!! xoxox :thumbsup:

Axl looks awesome :wub:

You mean you took these two pictures?

Yup, he looks ok.

im kidding!! :thumbsup: another i just found

Axl with a fan called Ole Jørgen Brøm !! after the show ...

axlandolejrgenbrom1.jpg

Where did you find that pic? I should be on it too, guess he edited me out :( Anyway, he promised to send me the pictures, but he didn't...

Be sad no more:

28795132794656730772100.jpg

28795132792183397686100.jpg

Are you there? Did I help? Those are the ones I've got. Don't remember where I found them

I uploaded those, I'm the girl on the pics ;) Just need to get the rest of the pics. But thanks anyway :kiss: