Now I know first-hand why Axl hates the media

The Catcher

Keep up the act though. It's funny.

Oh the irony.... ;)

R.

Rick - are you suggesting that Guns Guy didn't photoshop & post fake documents on the forum, threaten to leak unreleased material, and claim bogus release dates?

I can find the posts for you if you want.

Edited by John Bonham

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten a few emails from various places asking about Axl or the band, I always reply the same way "FUCK OFF!" I would never discuss anything to do with anything about guns with anyone in the media or any kind

Oh my God.

I guess this philosphy of yours started sometime this year? Oh, I don't know, maybe right around the time you were bought out with the Canada party passes? A few years back, I recall you photoshopping and posting fake documents on the open forum, threatening to leak unreleased material, and claimed bogus release dates on several occassions.

Funny thing is Gunsguy (a reporter, what the fuck is that) expects us to believe that bullshit - yet he was one of the ones who called bullshit on Madison (the moderator) when she said, she was contacted/got in touch with a security guard who confirmed the t-shirt deal. He called bullshit - when madison said beta had asked her to censor merck's letter or ban certain people.

I have gotten a few emails from various places asking about Axl or the band, I always reply the same way "FUCK OFF!" I would never discuss anything to do with anything about guns with anyone in the media or any kind

Oh my God.

I guess this philosphy of yours started sometime this year? Oh, I don't know, maybe right around the time you were bought out with the Canada party passes? A few years back, I recall you photoshopping and posting fake documents on the open forum, threatening to leak unreleased material, and claimed bogus release dates on several occassions.

And for the record, I don't believe ANY legitimate publication EVER contacted YOU for information on Axl or his band. Keep up the act though. It's funny.

Hey welcome back hon! ;)

Keep up the act though. It's funny.

Oh the irony.... ;)

R.

Rick - are you suggesting that Guns Guy didn't photoshop & post fake documents on the forum, threaten to leak unreleased material, and claim bogus release dates?

I can find the posts for you if you want.

My comment was in no way related to GG. Purely related to Mad Hatter. See Monty's post above for further information!

R.

Oh my God.

And for the record, I don't believe ANY legitimate publication EVER contacted YOU for information on Axl or his band. Keep up the act though. It's funny.

Hey welcome back hon! ;)

:lol:

...no more party passes for you my friend!

So, I met Axl outside of my hotel after the Oslo show (big moment) and the thing was caught on film by somebody and found its way to some tabloid rag and it was brought to my attention that the video was put on their web page. I called the rag and told them I was in the video they had put online, and they used the oppertunity to ask about my meeting with Axl and that they'd like to do a small article about it. I immidiately was sceptical because I know how the media treats Axl but I thought "I'm sure Axl won't mind some fan talking nice things about him in the media and getting him some positive media attention for a change. So I told them how we met and how cool Axl was, and guess what the guy asked me? "So, I know a lot of people think that Axl is washed-up, what's your thoughts on that?". When I told him I thought the show was great and that Axl was in better form than ever he moved on to the next question. "So you met him at 3 in the morning, was he sober? I guess he came from a bar or something?" I was like WTF, no, he was real cool and sober too. Then the guy was like "Ok, so you don't have the impression that he is washed-up?". I said no. Alright, the guy told me, "can you email me some pictures?". I said yeah but I know how the media treats Axl Rose, I don't want to be associated with that. The guy was like "haha, ok, talk to you later." Didn't hear anything more from them and they didn't print the storyt (thank god). Can you believe this shit?? Now I know exactly what Axl has been putting up with all these years! It's so sickening that I'm beyond words. If it's about Axl and it's not negative, it's clearly not worth printing. Biased fucks! FUCK THE MEDIA!

Wow, that's really cool of you! Maybe Axl will read this and invite you over to play video games and eat cheetos. Because, you know, this definitely happened. :rolleyes:

The partisan nature of this forum is starting to get ridiculous. Can't we go back to arguing about Slash and Axl and Nu-Guns and all that instead of forum-politics? Do any of you guys really think anyone outside of the 20 people who operate the forum realistically give a shit about Madison and GG and the fucking passes?

No one cares. No one has ever cared, no one will ever care. Most of us are on this forum because we like to be up to date about Guns N' Roses and this is the best place on the internet to do it. So do us all a favor and take this crap out of the main board. Go start a special board for people to bitch about the unfortunate tragedy of the epic power plays on a board about a fucking rock band.

Mods and Supporters--why are you are arguing instead of just banning?

Madison--Kurt Cobain walked into MTV Live and Loud. A fan shouts "MTV sucks!" because that's anti-corporate and totally rebel. Kurt Cobain says "Then why are you here?"

Edited by Bryan

The partisan nature of this forum is starting to get ridiculous. Can't we go back to arguing about Slash and Axl and Nu-Guns and all that instead of forum-politics? Do any of you guys really think anyone outside of the 20 people who operate the forum realistically give a shit about Madison and GG and the fucking passes?

No one cares. No one has ever cared, no one will ever care. Most of us are on this forum because we like to be up to date about Guns N' Roses and this is the best place on the internet to do it. So do us all a favor and take this crap out of the main board. Go start a special board for people to bitch about the unfortunate tragedy of the epic power plays on a board about a fucking rock band.

Madison--Kurt Cobain walked into MTV Live and Loud. A fan shouts "MTV sucks!" because that's anti-corporate and totally rebel. Kurt Cobain says "Then why are you here?"

That's actually a very good post.

It will of course, make no difference.

So, I met Axl outside of my hotel after the Oslo show (big moment) and the thing was caught on film by somebody and found its way to some tabloid rag and it was brought to my attention that the video was put on their web page. I called the rag and told them I was in the video they had put online, and they used the oppertunity to ask about my meeting with Axl and that they'd like to do a small article about it. I immidiately was sceptical because I know how the media treats Axl but I thought "I'm sure Axl won't mind some fan talking nice things about him in the media and getting him some positive media attention for a change. So I told them how we met and how cool Axl was, and guess what the guy asked me? "So, I know a lot of people think that Axl is washed-up, what's your thoughts on that?". When I told him I thought the show was great and that Axl was in better form than ever he moved on to the next question. "So you met him at 3 in the morning, was he sober? I guess he came from a bar or something?" I was like WTF, no, he was real cool and sober too. Then the guy was like "Ok, so you don't have the impression that he is washed-up?". I said no. Alright, the guy told me, "can you email me some pictures?". I said yeah but I know how the media treats Axl Rose, I don't want to be associated with that. The guy was like "haha, ok, talk to you later." Didn't hear anything more from them and they didn't print the storyt (thank god). Can you believe this shit?? Now I know exactly what Axl has been putting up with all these years! It's so sickening that I'm beyond words. If it's about Axl and it's not negative, it's clearly not worth printing. Biased fucks! FUCK THE MEDIA!

Wow, that's really cool of you! Maybe Axl will read this and invite you over to play video games and eat cheetos. Because, you know, this definitely happened. :rolleyes:

Exactly. And instead of certain management of this forum focusing on the true comments that I made, they try to discredit me by insinuating that I am a disgruntled ex-mod, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Anybody who was a member of this forum for the past 3-5 years knows that at one point or another all of these things that I mentioned HAVE happened. Like a member pointed out earlier , we could dig up the threads which prove this (assuming they haven't already been deleted to protect the guilty). I couldn't care less that they made this guy a "Reporter". I mean, what in the hell is that supposed to be anyway? I just find it hilarious that this guy goes to such great lenghts to kiss ass the way that he does. He tells the media to "fuck off" when they ask a question about Axl (which I don't believe anyone has ever asked him), yet he doesn't have a problem with spreading false propaganda about the band, photoshopping and posting false documents on an open forum, and is willing to "leak the album" if Axl doesn't provide a release date?

Yes, my friends. It's all true. Now the guy has a position where he can post "the truth" in mygnr's offical newswire - and can lock threads that he feels can "damage" the band's reputation. Sorry, I just find that hysterical. I know that a lot of others do too. :lol:

Edited by Mad Hatter

Exactly. And instead of certain management of this forum focusing on the true comments that I made, they try to discredit me by insinuating that I am a disgruntled ex-mod, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Anybody who was a member of this forum for the past 3-5 years knows that at one point or another all of these things that I mentioned HAVE happened. Like a member pointed out earlier , we could dig up the threads which prove this (assuming they haven't already been deleted to protect the guilty). I couldn't care less that they made this guy a "Reporter". I mean, what in the hell is that supposed to be anyway? I just find it hilarious that this guy goes to such great lenghts to kiss ass the way that he does. He tells the media to "fuck off" when they ask a question about Axl (which I don't believe anyone has ever asked him), yet he doesn't have a problem with spreading false propaganda about the band, photoshopping and posting false documents on an open forum, and is willing to "leak the album" if Axl doesn't provide a release date?

Yes, my friends. It's all true. Now the guy has a position where he can post "the truth" in mygnr's offical newswire - and can lock threads that he feels can "damage" the band's reputation. Sorry, I just find that hysterical. I know that a lot of others do too. :lol:

Well, maybe you need to get a life :D

Because there's life outside your window, friend :)

That's actually a very good post.

It will of course, make no difference.

That answer is hillarious! :rofl-lol:

to do all those things, blatantly, then to have the balls to say 'i tell em to "FUCK OFF"' ...

:thumbsdown:

And thats 13 year old analogy is innacurate...sorry buit maybe I'm alone on this, but when I was 13, I didn't call people I didn't like a cunt. Axl had a lot of built up aggression over the years that he never spoke out on publicly and it spilled out thas all

A lot of 13 year olds use that word these days, a lot more that 47 year olds, at least.

Whatever happend to that "cunt" he was dissing anyways? Did she get banned?