Never mind who you gave....

Angelo666

It's edited out because the multi tracks came from Rock Band. The word is edited out in Rock Band, couldn't get approved with the word for a Teen-rated game. There should also be no "fuck" in Riad, or speech solo in Maddy.

It's edited out because the multi tracks came from Rock Band. The word is edited out in Rock Band, couldn't get approved with the word for a Teen-rated game. There should also be no "fuck" in Riad, or speech solo in Maddy.

You are correct. The solo is in Maddy, but without the speech in the background. Personally I think it sounds better this way. And why can't Rock Band just release downloadable content with an M rating? It really ruins some of the songs. "Apache Rose Peacock" from RHCP is virtually unsingable due to the omission of about a quarter of the lyrics. And why can they say "shit" in a T rated game but not "head?" It makes no sense to me.

because to give head is quite more harsh than the word shit.

i liked the maddy solo without the speech :D

Edited by henfjel

You are correct. The solo is in Maddy, but without the speech in the background. Personally I think it sounds better this way. And why can't Rock Band just release downloadable content with an M rating? It really ruins some of the songs. "Apache Rose Peacock" from RHCP is virtually unsingable due to the omission of about a quarter of the lyrics. And why can they say "shit" in a T rated game but not "head?" It makes no sense to me.

Probably the same reason mindless, brutal violence is OK in movies and on TV, but the slightest mention of sex or a flash of a woman's body is strictly taboo.....because Americans are ridiculously prudish!!

Gross out humor and ultra violence is just fine, but to dare suggest that people have naughty parts? Oh heaven forbid. Damn puritanical Christian society.

Well the meaning behind the use of the word perhaps.... but the word 'head' shouldn't be censored when shit isn't, just stupid.

What song has "shit" still in it? I know Police Truck doesn't, as well as Guerilla Radio, and one or two others.

Quite simply, the downloadable content has to be T because the game is T. If the game were rated M, they could release uncensored DLC.

Well the meaning behind the use of the word perhaps.... but the word 'head' shouldn't be censored when shit isn't, just stupid.

yeah, but censoring is always stupid. there is always a word which isn't censored that is worse than another word that is censored.. :xmasschef: