Is anyone else sick to their fuckin death with this Electro Pop 80s bullshit?

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

And their boring retro 80s 'look at me, i'm a robot' soulless gutless brainless pop sludge around nowadays? I guess some fucker most like it or it wouldn't sell but fuck me, how much of that auto-tuned voice change staticey music can people tolerate? Fuck, if you're gonna bring back the 80s, have some fuckin taste at least. If truly cool music is played from the heart this is the shit that block arteries, it's so humungously boring. Normally i wouldn't grouse, y'know, something sucks, fuck it, dig what you dig and fuck the rest but Jesus creeping shit, it's like everywhere you look now. All of a sudden Xtina or whatever that awful little reptiles name is is suddenly in on the act.

Get it straight, the only thing that justified your fuckin career is tonguing Madonna and the weird one from Lousianna, rubbing your ass against Micks dick in Shine A Light and being in the same video as Redman, other than that, you're a fuckin stain, do music a favor and kill yourself...and take Lady fuckin Gaga and Madonna out before you do...actually, let a slug off into Lady Caca and pull her pants down and solve that mystery first, THEN kill her...and yourself...in fact, go the next VMAs and just kill everybody in attendance except Eminem ;)

Phew, i feel better now :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

You have too much rage.

WAAAY too much :lol: But seriously, i went the coarse way to making a point that could probably be made in a more civil fashion but..,d'ya kinda see where i'm coming from...a little....maybe...or am i alone out here? :lol:

*wolves howl* :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Definitely, I hate Lady Gaga and Madonna and the likes, but I don't exactly wish death upon all of those involved.

Then you lagging m'boy, you jivin', you hangin' back child, there's nothing like a touch of good ol' fashioned mob violence, it's good for the soul ;)

No, seriously? Obviously i don't wish death on them, i'm not a sociopath (honest! Don't look at me in that font!) i just think they suck...badly...

*cough* and deserve to die!!

No, i'm kidding :)

(No i'm not, they really should die :P)

I'm kidding, i'm kidding. I'm headed towards a weird kinda linguistic version of the Bermuda Triangle so i'm just gonna shut up now..

Guest Len B'stard

dude, wtf

Oh what, i'm the only person who feels his soul evaporating everytime he watches one of those fuckin insipid fuckin shows where you see what music around nowadays and you got fuckin Billy Ray Cyruses little cabbage spawn talking 100 miles an hour and not making a stick of sense...or Justin Beiber...or fuckin...i dunno many of the assholes around nowadays, you'll have to excuse me but...what happened to fuckin attitude? What happened to like...making something fresh and original and giving your generation an identity of its own?

And y'know whoose fault it is, right, its the fucking audiences and thats people like me included, it appears no one wants to hear good rockin' soulful intelligent contentious music and would rather settle for some weird fuckin....God Knows what rattling on about her poker face or Miley Ray Brainless telling us about how there's a party in the USA...

Don't make me start a fucking band people, i can't sing, i can't play, you'll rue the day :lol: Give someone talented a chance before i start kitting myself up for a stab at the pop charts :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Dude, everyone has their own tastes.

Calm down... :unsure:

Fuck that. This is part of the problem, no ones like...everyones all so cool and accepting of each other and trying so desperately to ecclectic and accept everything, fuck that, call a spade a spade, if something sucks its a piece of shit, what do i care about someone elses taste, i'm speaking for me, i'm me, i'm the one thats gonna have to do the time if i ever go Columbine on Radio City Music Hall during some Gala Luncheon if i keep this shit inside so lemme express myself :rofl-lol:

Everyone has their own tastes, of course they do, i can dig that, i just think people should be more honest. "its not to my taste" are not my choice of words, just be forthright and honest like "you're shit, you're shit, you're shit, you're shit, you're cool, you're cool, you're shit and you're REALLY fuckin shit".

Get out of your seat once in a while man, i'm sick of this "oh, we're all eclectic my friend likes hip hop and i like jazz soul acid fusion rock house with Dali-esque overtones and oh lets all get a Latte and add each other on Facebook", Motherfuck that, somebody please offend me, disagree with me, hit me, anything please! :lol:

Get out of your seat once in a while man, i'm sick of this "oh, we're all eclectic my friend likes hip hop and i like jazz soul acid fusion rock house with Dali-esque overtones and oh lets all get a Latte and add each other on Facebook",

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Dude, you have no idea how much I loved that certain part of your on going rant! That's just gold!

Edit:

In fact, I'm loving the whole thread! :lol::thumbsup:

Edited by Spoon87

I'm sick of it, mainstream music nowadays is very overblown. Pop music needs to be taken round the back and shot in the head. I'm sick of choreography, costume-changes, autotune, processed beats. You're not a rockstar unless you're bleeding at the end of every gig.

I'm sick of it, mainstream music nowadays is very overblown. Pop music needs to be taken round the back and shot in the head. I'm sick of choreography, costume-changes, autotune, processed beats. You're not a rockstar unless you're bleeding at the end of every gig.

Thats why they're POPstars not rockstars

Thats why they're POPstars not rockstars

I'm talking in general, not just the electro pop stuff.

Guest Len B'stard

My view is as long as their's an audience for it the whatever. If this is what people want, let them have it. I'll find what I like and let people have their Gagas, Madonnas and their flavors of the month.

Fuck that man, see, this is where people are going wrong :lol: (By not listening to every words you say Sugaray? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol:). No, seriously, every fucking generation has its lame ass pop music, the 60s had a fucking over-abundance of it but the fact is the right people were not accepting of it and there were lines, people like Jimi Hendrix did not associate themselves with...The Hollies :lol: There were lines drawn in the sand, you gotta be a bit more militant about things, this is where mediocrity comes from, if you accept everything then everything becomes alright, you can't have brilliant music without having shit music, you gotta differentiate, you gotta point fingers, go ahead, liberate yourself man, its easy, step out of the fuckin fence sitters closet, better yet duck walk out of it like your names Chuck Berry :D

Thats the cool people over there and the other end of it, over there, thats the lame asses...and never the twain shall meet, this isn't me, this is like scien-tripic law, the music industry needs purging, thats what it is, something like a Dogme manifesto.

This manufactured, plastic, garbage shit on the radio will always be here. It's fucking depressing to think about it, but it's true.

Honestly, I don't mind Gaga as much as I hate her more...rabid fan base who claims she is "redefining pop music" or some shit. What the FUCK is ground-breaking about her!? Don't get me wrong, some of her tunes are catchy-as-fuck and she definitely has more control over her music than say, Britney Spears and shit; but at the same time to herald her as some sort of new pop music deity is absurd. I think that lot of people wouldn't even like some of her tunes if they didn't know it was by LADY GAGA.

Dude, everyone has their own tastes.

Calm down... :unsure:

This.

Re fucking lax. You're going to give yourself a stroke. If you don't like the music, fine, easy fix: Don't listen to it. I'm so tired of people bitching about this act or this artist. Boo fucking hoo. "OMG I don't like ____. They're sooooo overrated. They should just like kill themselves or whatever. Because *I* don't like them means that no one else should cuz I'm so indie/emo/hardcore/only listen to the coolest of the cool music and if it's on the radio I have to hate it."

Change the station and get some real problems. If this is the most annoying or inconvenient thing that's happened to you all day, you have nothing to worry about.

you would fuckin' die or go into a killing spree if you listen to the stuff that turns up on radio here where i am. Just chill, don't worry about it, i don't give a shit about them they don't give a shit about me, perfect deal.

you would fuckin' die or go into a killing spree if you listen to the stuff that turns up on radio here where i am. Just chill, don't worry about it, i don't give a shit about them they don't give a shit about me, perfect deal.

>radio

DUDE, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GOD DAMNED RADIOS

Sometimes it's pretty hard to get away from it. You turn on a TV show, there's a five minute montage featuring some new hit song, you watch a movie and it's in there, turn on an awards' show, they're performing. I can ignore it just fine, but you can't tune it out 100%.