Muse - Advice

Marky

So I've been offered a £55 ticket to see Muse/Biffy Clyro at Wembley Stadiumin September. I'm not a big fan of either band, but it's Wembley and Muse have a reputation as phenomenal. Saying that, I hate The Resistance.

Money is fairly tight for me (not too much, but this would set me back a tad...my question is: Is it really worth going along as, in footballing terms, a neutral fan, and experiencing the gig, or is it money wasted?

I'd do it. Wembley is cool, almost reason enough to go for only 55 pounds. And again, Muse live is much better than on album in my opinion. I'm with you that the older albums are better, and they'll most likely play many of the older ones like they use too :) I'm seeing them in the end of July for the second time, should be great.

Afraid it'd be the Saturday Jon, but thanks anyway :)

Based on that, it seems they're brilliant regardless of studio material. And I bet there's no beating the feeling of being surrounded by 90,000 people when Knights Of Cydonia kicks in!

>Muse

I like that song, person

Oh dear.

Anyway, I saw Biffy Clyro open for The Who a few years ago and they really sucked. Even more annoying that they replaced Velvet Revolver :( I think it's definately worth the money though.