Ashba at UFC fight?

JEEP11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From his facebook:

Dj ASHBA™ Kickin it in Vegas with my close friend JC, R.j. and Chuck, 3rd row at the UFC fight, it was f^%in intense!!! Great to see some of my la friends!!! Steve Austin, Holly Madison, even Gene Simmons. Thx again R.j.!!! You f^%#in rule!! Night everyone! Happy 4th!!!

Name drop much? What a douche.

lol

yeah, what a fucking douche

how dare he mention all of his hollywood friends

as far as i'm concerned, they're all douches too

especially this guy on the right

73679690.jpg

Must be wierd for DJ to face the guy who has written the riffs that he now plays for a living. I really hope he apologized to Slash for not playing them as good as they should be.

Fuck slash, DJ destroys his work

No, fuck YOU and your entire family :fuckyou:

Nobody says "Fuck Slash" on a GUNS N' ROSES forum!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you????? :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Edited by Christian

She's a fucking cunt that Ebony thing :heart:

She's the cunt of all cunts, period. You don't just write "Fuck Slash". And she must be extremly stupid if she actually believes that DJ destroys Slash's work. She can't be old, that's for sure.

She's the cunt of all cunts, period. You don't just write "Fuck Slash". And she must be extremly stupid if she actually believes that DJ destroys Slash's work. She can't be old, that's for sure.

Reported.

Reported.

Good. She better get a warning for saying "Fuck Slash". As for calling people cunts around here, I think that word got "legal" after Axl used it on Madison (I doubt the mods threatened to ban him).

Good. She better get a warning for saying "Fuck Slash". As for calling people cunts around here, I think that word got "legal" after Axl used it on Madison (I doubt the mods threatened to ban him).

wahhhhh someone doesn't like the guitarist i jerk off to every morning

grow the fuck up

grow the fuck up

Do you jerk off to DJ Ashba every morning??? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: I'm not suprised that you do, but please keep that to yourself in the future :thumbsup:

And I think you should "grow da fukk up" and get laid a little bit instead of masterbating to a guitarist who wears make up (that still doesn't make him woman you know :xmassrudolph: )

grow the fuck up

Do you jerk off to DJ Ashba every morning??? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: I'm not suprised that you do, but please keep that to yourself in the future :thumbsup:

And I think you should "grow da fukk up" and get laid a little bit instead of masterbating to a guitarist who wears make up (that still doesn't make him woman you know :xmassrudolph: )

Have I defended DJ Ashba once? Have I not said in other threads that I'd rather have Slash in the band at this point than Ashba? No. I'm simply telling you to grow the fuck up in the respect that you start being a complete dick because someone happens not to like your favorite guitarist.

For the record, I'm aware that Ebony is most likely a cupcake.

it goes without saying slash was once a unique and talented guitarist before 1993 but now he's trash.

It goes without saying that you are wrong in your statement. Slash is still unique and talented, and not trash at all.

DJ Ashba is just the flavour of the month, kiddo.

it goes without saying slash was once a unique and talented guitarist before 1993 but now he's trash.

i dont agree with that but i was shocked when i realized (i think) robins 'CD' performance was better than anything slash has done in the last 5 years. better than libertad, better than slash. it just didnt seem to make sense. something seemed wrong.

then i realized my mistake; its just beaten into you, slash wrote the sweet child o mine / jungle riffs so he must be better than robin for all time on every level. slash wrote the SCOM solo, robin fucked it up, so slash must always > robin. always.

not really true. 2005-2010 ill take robin. not even the SCOM riff can save slash now.

Edited by Jackie Moon

grow the fuck up

Have I defended DJ Ashba once? Have I not said in other threads that I'd rather have Slash in the band at this point than Ashba? No. I'm simply telling you to grow the fuck up in the respect that you start being a complete dick because someone happens not to like your favorite guitarist.

For the record, I'm aware that Ebony is most likely a cupcake.

I don't know what you have written in other threads, and I don't really care to be honest. It's just nice to hear that you prefer Slash. But you DID write that you jerk off to to DJ Ashba (you didn't mention his name, but you implied it very clearly in you post above), that can be confusing, so I just assumed that he was your favourite guitarist, since he gives you a boner I mean.

As long as you wants Slash in GNR instead og Ashba, it all good, homie :thumbsup: And I'm gonna try to forget that you jerk off to Ashba every morning, that's your personal thing, good for you :rofl-lol:

It goes without saying that you are wrong in your statement. Slash is still unique and talented, and not trash at all.

The mediocre reviews and sales of his album say otherwise.

Once again, I'm not saying Ashba is better so keep your panties on.

I don't know what you have written in other threads, and I don't really care to be honest. It's just nice to hear that you prefer Slash. But you DID write that you jerk off to to DJ Ashba (you didn't mention his name, but you implied it very clearly in you post above), that can be confusing, so I just assumed that he was your favourite guitarist, since he gives you a boner I mean.

As long as you wants Slash in GNR instead og Ashba, it all good, homie :thumbsup: And I'm gonna try to forget that you jerk off to Ashba every morning, that's your personal thing, good for you :rofl-lol:

Did I now? How did I imply that? You seemed very strong in your defense of Slash to the point where you started calling people "the cunt of all cunts" if they didn't like him. That's quite the boner you must have for the guy.

Find a post where I call someone the cunt of all cunts for not liking Ashba and you can say I jack off to him.

Also, I'd take Buckethead and Finck back over Slash. :heart:

From his facebook:

Dj ASHBA™ Kickin it in Vegas with my close friend JC, R.j. and Chuck, 3rd row at the UFC fight, it was f^%in intense!!! Great to see some of my la friends!!! Steve Austin, Holly Madison, even Gene Simmons. Thx again R.j.!!! You f^%#in rule!! Night everyone! Happy 4th!!!

Name drop much? What a douche.

lol

yeah, what a fucking douche

how dare he mention all of his hollywood friends

as far as i'm concerned, they're all douches too

especially this guy on the right

73679690.jpg

Must be wierd for DJ to face the guy who has written the riffs that he now plays for a living. I really hope he apologized to Slash for not playing them as good as they should be.

Fuck slash, DJ destroys his work

No, fuck YOU and your entire family :fuckyou:

Nobody says "Fuck Slash" on a GUNS N' ROSES forum!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you????? :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

just when i thought axl's asskissers were the worst this post made me think otherwise, well done perla

seriously, go get your head examined man and relax before you get yourself a heart attack

Edited by UcudBmineCD

Did I now? How did I imply that? You seemed very strong in your defense of Slash to the point where you started calling people "the cunt of all cunts" if they didn't like him. That's quite the boner you must have for the guy.

Find a post where I call someone the cunt of all cunts for not liking Ashba and you can say I jack off to him.

Well, you wrote this:

As you know, I don't like DJ that much, so you must mean him and not Slash. Because I do like Slash, and him and DJ are the only ones of the GNR guitarists that we have discussed in this thread.

If we insert the name of the guitarist I don't like, your sentence will be like this:

wahhhhh someone doesn't like DJ Ashba, whom i jerk off to every morning

It's quite simple when you analyze it, isn't it? :thumbsup:

Edited by Christian

Well, you wrote this:

As you know, I don't like DJ that much, so you must mean him and not Slash. Because I do like Slash, and him and DJ are the only ones of the GNR guitarists that we have discussed in this thread.

If we insert the name of the guitarist I don't like, your sentence will be like this:

Are you fucking stupid? I was satirizing you for your silly reply which basically said "wahhhhh someone doesn't like the guitarist i jerk off to every morning". I was implying that you jerk off to Slash every morning because of how strongly you feel you must defend him, calling someone who prefers another guitarist "the cunt of all cunts".

The fact that I even have to explain this is retarded.

Edited by bacardimayne

Well, you wrote this:

Are you fucking stupid? I was satirizing you for your silly reply which basically said "wahhhhh someone doesn't like the guitarist i jerk off to every morning". I was implying that you jerk off to Slash every morning because of how strongly you feel you must defend him, calling someone who prefers another guitarist "the cunt of all cunts".

That's very easy for you to say know, isn't it? Row, row, row your boat :rofl-lol:

Don't worry, I'm not here to judge your jerking routines.

As for the cunt remark, I only replied to someone who had already called Ebony a cunt for saying "Fuck slash, DJ destroys his work", and I still think she deserves to be called a cunt if that's her attitude on someone who helped create some of the best songs in the history of music.

Well, you wrote this:

That's very easy for you to say know, isn't it? Row, row, row your boat :rofl-lol:

Don't worry, I'm not here to judge your jerking routines.

As for the cunt remark, I only replied to someone who had already called Ebony a cunt for saying "Fuck slash, DJ destroys his work", and I still think she deserves to be called a cunt if that's her attitude on someone who helped create some of the best songs in the history of music.

If you didn't get it from the start you're fucking retarded. The fact that you don't know the difference between the words "know" and "now" supports that.

Yep, they deserve to be called a cunt for disliking a guitarist. mmmmmhm