Who is the biggest celebrity fan of GNR or CD?

SR_GR

The lead singer of Negative, Jonne Aaron, has now been promoting GNR and CD for a week now in TV and in Radio. In a TV interview last Sunday he said that Chinese Democracy is the best record of the millennium (in Finnish: "vuosituhannen paras levy").

They have had pieces of his radio interview all week in Radio Rock. One of the first songs he selected for play was Prostitute. That was the first time I have heard them play anything from CD! (They most likely played something in 2008.) Jonne said that when listening to Prostitute with headphones it feels like being in a spaceship somewhere in the galaxies, a bit Starwars like feeling.

He also said that he first saw a GNR concert when he was 12. That inspired him to buy a guitar and he didn't care about school anymore. He started a band at 14.

Here he is covering GNR, don't be too hard on him, he is a really sweet and nice guy. Negative is really the wrong name for his band...

Jonne Aaron

and Knockin' On Heaven's Door (poor picture quality).

His own songs:

- video

- concert

- video

- concert

An interview in which he tells about e.g. all the GNR posters he used to have. The picture in the T-shirt is now also a tattoo in his arm.

I found this song today. The lyrics together with their singing really moved me. The lady he is singing with has been super popular for over 50 years. They are singing about friendship making life easier, and their friendship is obvious even on the video.

, cover.

If you want to know what they are singing about, translation of the lyrics.

Edited by SR_GR

The lead singer of Negative, Jonne Aaron, has now been promoting GNR and CD for a week now in TV and in Radio. In a TV interview last Sunday he said that Chinese Democracy is the best record of the millennium (in Finnish: "vuosituhannen paras levy").

They have had pieces of his radio interview all week in Radio Rock. One of the first songs he selected for play was Prostitute. That was the first time I have heard them play anything from CD! (They most likely played something in 2008.) Jonne said that when listening to Prostitute with headphones it feels like being in a spaceship somewhere in the galaxies, a bit Starwars like feeling.

He also said that he first saw a GNR concert when he was 12. That inspired him to buy a guitar and he didn't care about school anymore. He started a band at 14.

Here he is covering GNR, don't be too hard on him, he is a really sweet and nice guy. Negative is really the wrong name for his band...

Jonne Aaron

and Knockin' On Heaven's Door (poor picture quality).

His own songs:

- video

- concert

- video

- concert

An interview in which he tells about e.g. all the GNR posters he used to have. The picture in the T-shirt is now also a tattoo in his arm.

I found this song today. The lyrics together with their singing really moved me. The lady he is singing with has been super popular for over 50 years. They are singing about friendship making life easier, and their friendship is obvious even on the video.

, cover.

If you want to know what they are singing about, translation of the lyrics.

This just in, Jonne Aaron needs attention, and posts under the name SR_GR.

They have had pieces of his radio interview all week in Radio Rock. One of the first songs he selected for play was Prostitute. That was the first time I have heard them play anything from CD! (They most likely played something in 2008.)

I've heard them randomly playing TWAT once this year, that was really weird.

Edited by Jyrgen

i don't know of any celebrity who has admitted to being a fan of the new gnr. hell, i don't even know anyone in my personal life who is a fan.

Sebastian Bach..... why hasnt anyone said him yet :S

i don't know that baz is a fan of new gnr. i think he's a fan of the idea of being able to associate himself to axl rose.