Axl Rose is clean on those recent incidents!

ManetsBR

IMO, there's a slightly possibility that Axl has virtually "canceled" the tour many times, but the management always convinces him before he do any shit like he maybe did this time. Maybe the management said it was a hack so they could take sometime to convince Axl. But think are really pointing to a cracking twitter account, many things. The spelling, the device it was used to post, the problems to have a hacked account back, and more than anything, the fact that MANY, MANY CELEBRITIES accounts were hacked on saturday, many, Twitter probably had a problem on it's database, and of course the fact that the Guns N' Roses management said it was a crack. I believe them.

And the Rock N' Rev, they officialy blames equipment for concert delay, Axl was there at 23h30!

I'm pretty sure that Axl Rose is 100% clean on this incident, as he is 100% clean on the Rock N' Rev delay. Unfortunately I can't say the same about the Guns N' Roses managemnt though, on both cases. Of course, I don't know all the details and I can't blame anyone for sure. I don't know who the updating stuff is up to, Fernando, Beta, Doc, Del. I don't know, but as we can see, and with what we can see, they're not doing a very good job!

About Ron, he said everything is fine now, and I hope it's true. Don't wanna miss Ron, and concerts should really start on time. And I know Better, GUNS N' ROSES WAS 3 HOURS LATE in São Paulo, 3 hours on my feet after 3 opneing acts with 40,000 people behind me trying to take my place. Holy shit... Gotta say though, I forgot everything and all the pains when the concert started. But it could have been WAY better.

I don't want to know who it is, but the person responsible for the PR isn't the brightest bulb in the store.

It's been two days now, and I'm still not sure that they are going to show up and play next week.

I mean given the band's track record for cancelling whole tours for random reasons, I don't think a phone call by "Gnr camp" ( whoever that is, Beta, Fernando, Doc ? ) to MYGNR is enough of a confirmation.

Remember when GnR camp confirmed some dates and Axl "didn't know he was supposed to play there" ? Yeah.

Guest RonMexico82

You already posted this and it isn't necessary to start a whole thread about something that you know nothing about more than the next guy. Who are you trying to convince?

Edited by RonMexico82

I mean given the band's track record for cancelling whole tours for random reasons, I don't think a phone call by "Gnr camp" ( whoever that is, Beta, Fernando, Doc ? ) to MYGNR is enough of a confirmation.

lol mygnr.

Is this site really a valid news source? Isn't this the same website that confirmed the Slash t-shirt ban? That was also via phone call.

Edited by Ed Vega

lol mygnr.

Is this site really a valid news source? Isn't this the same website that confirmed the Slash t-shirt ban? That was also via phone call.

I think that the GNR management thinks that is very cool and, I dunno.... young to make all the statements and confirmations, etc by Twitter and Facebook.

Guest RonMexico82

lol mygnr.

I think that the GNR management thinks that is very cool and, I dunno.... young to make all the statements and confirmations, etc by Twitter and Facebook.

...and yet people wonder whether any management actually exists with the constant clusterfuck lack of organisation that surrounds the band. You are defending the indefensible with increasingly pathetic excuses.

AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!!

You already posted this and it isn't necessary to start a whole thread about something that you know nothing about more than the next guy. Who are you trying to convince?

Agreed, there is nothing more than blind thoughts being rehashed from other threads hoping to convince MantesBR.

Not that i blame him really, if your left in the dark you seek the light

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Guest RonMexico82

AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!! AXL IS MANAGEMENT!!!!

Jesus H. Christ - I actually agree with you for once. Sad isn't it? :lol:

lol mygnr.

Whether they think it's "cool" and "young" or not, they haven't confirmed shit on facebook or twitter! Other than they're "looking into it" (which prolly means trying to convince Axl to stop being a big fuckin' baby). And I hope Eric recorded that phone conversation for whenever this tour does get officially cancelled (the spelling of this word does look better this way) and they try to call him a liar!

Wow one has to wonder what drugs the PR department took in the eighties. I would think given the PAST history of the band and all the fiascos of going on late that EVERY single event was timed to the wire so there werent any fuckups . Showing up is one thing equipment maqlfunction is another but hey if it says nine on the ticket do everything this side of the grave to do so..make it someones responsibility to ensure the band is sober enough to hit the stage at nine. if this wasnt AXLs responsibility ultimately then make it his...

if the equipment isnt top notch after soundcheck make it so..hire the best and roast them on the spot if it isnt

standing around waiting sucks period. When I saw them in Moline after cky and mix master mike it was nothing but boring. The buzz had wore off the beer shops had closed down and the place stunk of people...and we waited and we waited and we waited. Hey Axl!! show a movie or something to keep people distracted. People were leaving not having got to see Axl and his hired guns. Babysitters, work the next day..real life kicks in..plus going on at midnight for a two hour show only works if you have nothing to do the next day. If my patients were made to wait for two or three hours I would be out of business shortly

Somewhere in the official GNR page there should be a Bullshit Rumours place that is combated daily about this band.

Regardless of everything I do find it weird that the official twitter account hasn't posted something similar to "The tour is still on, see you there" or whatever. All they have is that they find it odd what Axl said and that they are looking into it. Looking into it? It's either real or not. Do they not know? They could settle this in less than 6 words.