The Expendables New Version of Paradise City?

God of Thunder

Hi,

Just watched a short trailer for The Expendables movie with Stallone on German TV...They used a version of Paradise city in the trailer that sounded rather unfamiliar...?! Anyone got some info about this? It was just 10 seconds so way too short to actually notice much, maybe they just changed the mix a little or tuned...

Guest gunns5

Yeah, Axl sent a 10 second version of the new re recorded paradise to be played in the expandables :rofl-lol:

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me - he's friends with Rourke.

True but its kinda pointless unless Axl has intentions down the not too distant track to release a re recorded appetite, otherwise its pointless as only the diehard fanbase would know/andor give a shit about 10 seconds of audio that basically stops right after it starts..

but with this band who fucking knows

Yeah, Axl sent a 10 second version of the new re recorded paradise to be played in the expandables :rofl-lol:

The rights of paradise city are part of the old band (Axl, Slash, Duff), so I think Slash and Duff would not allow a rerecorded version for the movie.

The rights of paradise city are part of the old band (Axl, Slash, Duff), so I think Slash and Duff would not allow a rerecorded version for the movie.

But Axl allowed Slash to re make it with fergie and cypress hill? :rolleyes:

Good questions...does anybody have exact informations about the rights of the old band. I only know the document about the lawsuit between Axl and Slash + Duff.

Guest gunns5

and some 'fans' say they never want to hear the new gnr incarnations (well the 02 one) rerecorded version of appetite but then in the same breath they say they like fergie and slashs version

and some 'fans' say they never want to hear the new gnr incarnations (well the 02 one) rerecorded version of appetite but then in the same breath they say they like fergie and slashs version

Lets be honest here, no one really wanted to hear that version of PC either.

Guest gunns5

^maybe true, but a lot of people kid themselves when they said how good it is.

I bet all those people now skip that track on the album (or if they didnt just download the few songs that were half decent from a torrent).

Edited by gunns5