Axl Rose and Rihanna make a good collaboration?

Guest Gunns

Whether you guys want to admit it or not, Eminem is the axl rose of the past 10 years. Difference is, eminem has managed longevity.

Eminem is Eminem, Axl Rose is Axl Rose.

can't see why or how you got those two confused.

I'm not even american and even I can distinguish them apart as much. Maybe pop-culture is too difficult for you.

For example, Slash together with Fergie, it was awful! :scared:

I dunno. I like that song he did with her on his album

The Slash and Fergie song, Beautiful Dangerous, is good.

It's reportedly going to be the next single. Looking forward to seeing the video.

Whether you guys want to admit it or not, Eminem is the axl rose of the past 10 years. Difference is, eminem has managed longevity.

Eminem is Eminem, Axl Rose is Axl Rose.

can't see why or how you got those two confused.

I'm not even american and even I can distinguish them apart as much. Maybe pop-culture is too difficult for you.

They're both from the midwest and grew up with a turbulent home life. Both came from nothing to become the biggest music stars in the world, both had infamous relationships and allegations of physical abuse in said relationships. Their lyrics were a lightning rod of controversy in their time, all the while being critically acclaimed. No one really understands how smart either are, and both have a sort of persecution complex.

If you can't find the similarities between the two, maybe pop-culture is too difficult for you.

if Axl teamed up with Rihanna for a kind of If The World/RnB collaboration type song, then I think it would do very well on the charts, not to mention gain a lot of exposure for GnR as collaborations are more common and popular now more than ever.

Oh yes, anything for the mighty charts... Let's hope they do what's "popular" with the kids these days :confused:

Edited by Christian

Has Eminem disappeared from the public eye for more than a decade? I don't think so. I don't give a fuck about that guy, he can make a duo with Celine Dion if he wants to, for all I care.