GN'R @ Reading Pro-Shot Highlights on BBC

ManetsBR

unfortuntley the bbc website allows you edit the setlist manually! Which has been changed to....

Set List

1.Intro

2.Chinese Democracy

3.Welcome To The Jungle

4.It's So Easy

5.Brownstone

6.Sorry

7.Richard Fortus Solo

8.Live And Let Die

9.This I Love

10.Rocket Queen

11.Dizzy Solo

12.Street of Dreams

13.You Could Be Mine

14.Street Of Dreams

15.Ashba Solo

16.Sweet Child O' Mine

17.Axl solo

18.November Rain

20.Rob Manuel Rapes Children

21.Axl Rose yelling through a megaphone like the prick he is

22.Better

23.Paradise City (acoustic)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/readingandleeds/2010/artists/gunsnroses/#imageNaN

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortuntley the bbc website allows you edit the setlist manually! Which has been changed to....

Set List

1.Intro

2.Chinese Democracy

3.Welcome To The Jungle

4.It's So Easy

5.Brownstone

6.Sorry

7.Richard Fortus Solo

8.Live And Let Die

9.This I Love

10.Rocket Queen

11.Dizzy Solo

12.Street of Dreams

13.You Could Be Mine

14.Street Of Dreams

15.Ashba Solo

16.Sweet Child O' Mine

17.Axl solo

18.November Rain

22.Better

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/readingandleeds/2010/artists/gunsnroses/#imageNaN

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

If I wanted perfect vocals I'd listen to the studio versions... Axl would be able to sing better if he stood basically still throughout the concert like Myles Kennedy does. But Axl is an energetic performer.

Myles worked the stage when I saw him with Slash, just sayin.......

Has anyone posted this yet?

Reading Management forced GNR to stop early due to lateness, but GNR refused to leave.

Where the Fuck have you been for the last few days?

At least read through some of the topic.

Actually asshole I havent been home for the past 2 weeks as my 2 month old niece had heart surgery. But thanks for sounding like a complete nobody cupcake.

Sorry to hear that, but there's no need to snap at him - no way he could've known....

Hope everything is alright with your niece....

To be fair he was being a dick. Can you blame anyone for not wanting to shift through 10 pages of people bitching and conspiracy theories?

Sad news about your niece, very sorry to hear about that.

However, did you really think if you'd been away for 2 weeks you'd be the first person on a GUNS N ROSES forum to hear about what happened at a GUNS N ROSES gig 3 days after it happened?

I mean I'm not protesting to be the "dick police" but I think he's got an argument not to be called one.

LP

Set List

1.Intro

2.Chinese Democracy

3.Welcome To The Jungle

4.It's So Easy

5.Brownstone

6.Sorry

7.Richard Fortus Solo

8.Live And Let Die

9.This I Love

10.Rocket Queen

11.Dizzy Solo

12.Street of Dreams

13.You Could Be Mine

14.Street Of Dreams

15.Ashba Solo

16.Sweet Child O' Mine

17.Axl solo

18.November Rain

22.Better

:lol:

Just watched the BBC "best of" from Reading

.....not sure what to think really. I enjoyed Jungle, but the rest was a bit dodgy....

The Blues/SoD was terrible vocally.

This I Love was good towards the end

November rain was ok. Vocals a bit quiet (and average) at the beginning but got better in the Outtro.

I suppose these songs (apart from Jungle) aren't his best, so let's see what happens with the red button on Friday! Can't wait!

LP

Amazing version of This I Love, Axl can still be awesome even though he needs to seriously do some cardio.

He did sound a little winded in the beginning of the song, and also didnt hold the notes as long as on other performances. He did much, much better in Belfast though:)

Regarding Reading, it was unfortunate that it was so early after the break from touring. We all know Axl gets better as the tour progresses.

Amazing version of This I Love, Axl can still be awesome even though he needs to seriously do some cardio.

He did sound a little winded in the beginning of the song, and also didnt hold the notes as long as on other performances. He did much, much better in Belfast though:)

Regarding Reading, it was unfortunate that it was so early after the break from touring. We all know Axl gets better as the tour progresses.

He needs to lose some weight he looks like Phil from Eastenders.

My 2 non-GNR fan friends were like "Fucking hell what's he been doing?!"

Response was "Eating by the looks of it"

Now one of them I dragged to GNR in 2006 and although not a fan she loved it, and thought Axl and the boys put on a great show.

Axl looks and sounded better in 2006, but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact he was in much better physical condition.

I did think he sounded good on Jungle though, although again not as good as 2006. The Rock Am Ring performance was outstanding.

BUT I think if he loses some weight he's more than capable of matching 2006 as he showed glimpses of what he can do, but they were only glimpses.

LP