GN'R @ Reading Pro-Shot Highlights on BBC

ManetsBR

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u7tjc1r9_SY

sorry its pathetic, but there you go, might not be processed yet

damn they made a DISASTER in the middle of one of the solos, they totally change the key during the solo and it sounds awful!

are you stoned or something? they did NOT change key. do you even know what a key is???? :crazy:

That video is completly out of sync. Did you notice that?

yeah, i noticed but what the hell does that have to do with the key they play in?!

No, Richard's bends at some points are kinda out of key.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u7tjc1r9_SY

sorry its pathetic, but there you go, might not be processed yet

damn they made a DISASTER in the middle of one of the solos, they totally change the key during the solo and it sounds awful!

are you stoned or something? they did NOT change key. do you even know what a key is???? :crazy:

That video is completly out of sync. Did you notice that?

yeah, i noticed but what the hell does that have to do with the key they play in?!

The video got messed up and slowed down during the solo, that's why the pitch seems to change. It didn't really sound like that live, I'm sure.

It is a massive shame that reading got proshot and not Leeds.

EDIT: I don't mean just because I was there or whatever, I mean because it was overall a far more positive show.

Edited by Graeme

Welcome to the Jungle wasn't all that great, looked like Axl could've used an oxygen tank.

This I Love was absolutely fantastic. Street of Dreams was better than I thought it was going to be, not as pitchy and squeaky as it normally sounds live.

And November Rain sounded like Axl was whispering, and distorting his voice, rather than singing.

Even with all that said, this would've been a pretty cool show to attend, as would any GN'R show.

Thanks for posting these links!

Welcome to the Jungle wasn't all that great, looked like Axl could've used an oxygen tank.

This I Love was absolutely fantastic. Street of Dreams was better than I thought it was going to be, not as pitchy and squeaky as it normally sounds live.

And November Rain sounded like Axl was whispering, and distorting his voice, rather than singing.

Even with all that said, this would've been a pretty cool show to attend, as would any GN'R show.

Thanks for posting these links!

This I Love and street of dreams were definatly the best of the 4. november rain got better and better throughout, He seemed to be loosing breath a lil on jungle, really should have proshotted leeds. he was on fire at leeds, from start to finish, jungle was epic.

What can I say, we finally got some pro-shot footage from the 2010 GN'R. Even though it's only nearly a half an hour's worth, it's still something.

Now, on the performances. Jungle was good, but I think Axl sounded alittle winded or something, just not all there.

This I Love, fantastic! Let me say, Axl is one hell of a singer. He is so fuckin' good during this song it's amazes me. He was great, the band was great, and DJ was spot on with the solo.

Street of Dreams, also great. Axl sounded perfect during this song.

November Rain is good, very good. Axl didn't sound all to good on this, he sounded more like he was whispering than singing, but there is so much in this performance. Axl looking at Ron and smiling before Ron does his solo, though that was cool. Also it raining during the performance was great so cool, made it feel like a cold, fall rainy day for me for some reason.

I wish we could get more, maybe a DVD of a concert someday of this GN'R band. I don't see why we haven't got one yet. This band is just really good. And Axl is also really good, more on the lines of great right now.

Now I know why people tell other people to go see them live, all the bootlegs and tapped show definatley do not do Axl justice. Now with pro-shot footage, I don't know who can't speak negatives of Axl's singing today.

And what was with the reviews and "journalists," mentioning that the band was hated and Axl was bloated and red and couldn't sing. You can hear the fans singing Jungle with Axl in the beginning of Jungle and of the bootlegged version. They also cheered after Axl's first high rap scream in TIL, im appreciation for him. It seemed to me that GN'R won over the crowd, of course, that apositve thing. The journalist's can post anything postitve for Axl. <_<

The outro of November Rain is incredible...when they do the extended portion at the very end, Tommy Stinson is ripping on bass!!! How and the hell could those writing reviews be so off the mark??? There is no way they really could believe the shit they were writing--the band was on fire! Sure, just like every live show, the vocals are not perfect, but at the same time there are points where the vocals are outstanding. The band sounds so tight, they are like a machine, out of this world! Whoever is mixing the band, is doing a much better job--the individual instruments are heard better, and the tone of the guitars is great

The outro of November Rain is incredible...when they do the extended portion at the very end, Tommy Stinson is ripping on bass!!! How and the hell could those writing reviews be so off the mark??? There is no way they really could believe the shit they were writing--the band was on fire! Sure, just like every live show, the vocals are not perfect, but at the same time there are points where the vocals are outstanding. The band sounds so tight, they are like a machine, out of this world! Whoever is mixing the band, is doing a much better job--the individual instruments are heard better, and the tone of the guitars is great

I agree with everything you said in this post!

Has anyone posted this yet?

Reading Management forced GNR to stop early due to lateness, but GNR refused to leave.

Where the Fuck have you been for the last few days?

At least read through some of the topic.

Actually asshole I havent been home for the past 2 weeks as my 2 month old niece had heart surgery. But thanks for sounding like a complete nobody cupcake.

Reading Management forced GNR to stop early due to lateness, but GNR refused to leave.

Actually asshole I havent been home for the past 2 weeks as my 2 month old niece had heart surgery. But thanks for sounding like a complete nobody cupcake.

Sorry to hear that, but there's no need to snap at him - no way he could've known....

Hope everything is alright with your niece....

Sorry to hear that, but there's no need to snap at him - no way he could've known....

Hope everything is alright with your niece....

To be fair he was being a dick. Can you blame anyone for not wanting to shift through 10 pages of people bitching and conspiracy theories?