The "Find That Song" Thread

Graeme

Hey, this thread's to help all the frustrated individuals who snatch a song playing somewhere and think "I really like that" but can't for the life of them find it.

Way I see it we've got a lot of folk here clued up on music, if you're looking for old punk Zint's your man. while if J-pop's more your thing then we have Kevin, not to mention if you're looking for shitey hairmetal then we have JKKDARK....wait....

This happened to me the weekend I went down to Leeds to see GNR, I found myself in Caffe Nero munching a croissant with a cup of tea and this song came on the radio, and I thought "This is a damn good tune" Ever since, with the utmost of my internet scouring skills (trawling through lists of tunes on the Caffe Nero Website for hours) and even the use of midomi I have not for the life of me been able to find it, so I'm hoping if I provide the best description I can then SOMEONE will be able to help me out.

It had an uptempo latin style beat with autotuned female vocals singing the refrain "Drifting away away away away away" (you have no idea of the amount of fucking songs called "drifting away")

So if anyone can put me out of my misery then please do,and if anyone's suffering from similar problems then share your pain!

2008, rage against the machine had just ended their set at the hultsfredsfestival. this groovy sleazy hiphop song comes out the PA, i think it it went like "stick a finger up your booty hole ... thought you said my doodie hole ... I said your booty hole" along those lines, groovy song with ridiculous lyrics, at least what i remember, it was 2 years ago and after RATM, maybe the played the song after every RATM show that year

it was not saosin - show me your bootyhole or i got my finger in her doodie hole by the cotton pickaz

anybody have any guesses?