18th october manchester dissusion

stebarker

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

anyone got a picture of axls autograph from last nights gig?

Paris. There are some photos in the Paris thread of Axl when he is giving autographs.

2ebr241.jpg

Manchester. Didn't take a picture because the bars of the gate were in the way and it would have looked as if Axl was in jail or in a cage!

64hzec.jpg

Best souvenir ever!

Scaramouche: that's sounds so horrible :( you didn't deserve that after being so dedicated!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid Q probably but do you all think theyvwill tour Europe /UK again in another four years?

I'm depressed already and need to see them again

:cry: I've got post gig depression too, just been looking up flights to Abu Dhabi. :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, feeling this way. I've been looking up flights to Israel :krider:

Stupid Q probably but do you all think theyvwill tour Europe /UK again in another four years?

:cry: I've got post gig depression too, just been looking up flights to Abu Dhabi. :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, feeling this way. I've been looking up flights to Israel :krider:

We ought to get our own GnR jet and just follow them round the world! :lol: What a life that would be.

We ought to get our own GnR jet and just follow them round the world! :lol: What a life that would be.

:lol:

We should ask Ron to fund it. He's so sweet he probably would and all

some people on here need to grow up or get a life or both

your like stalkers more than fans

Did you even go to the show? Have you met any of GNR?

Shut the fuck up then... I don't think any of us need some sproggy 17 year old telling us how we should live!!

Edited by Axl_morris

We should ask Ron to fund it. He's so sweet he probably would and all

Count me in :D

Right on. Going to shows is creepy enough but asking for autographs is going way too far. What sane person would go to see the musicians they love live and want to meet them?

You people are all big freaks. Can't believe y'all run wild

on the streets

It's a GNR fan forum. People go to gigs and ask for autographs. Sorry if that's too much for you

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

@Stebarker: are you jealous or just a killjoy attempter? Grow up! If you were there you'd understand. That show is the best ever, and that is the biggest understatement of ALL TIME!

i was there 3 rows from the front! so you know i ithought it was a great show just that i wouldnt be going any further than manchester eg fucking dubai like some people are saying!

Right on. Going to shows is creepy enough but asking for autographs is going way too far. What sane person would go to see the musicians they love live and want to meet them?

You people are all big freaks. Can't believe y'all run wild

on the streets

It's a GNR fan forum. People go to gigs and ask for autographs. Sorry if that's too much for you

am not saying about autographs im saying about FOLLOWING THEM ACROSS THE WORLD!! eg isreal and dubai, where the fuck do you get the money

Did you even go to the show? Have you met any of GNR?

Shut the fuck up then... I don't think any of us need some sproggy 17 year old telling us how we should live!!

hahaha your actually trying to cause an arguement over a computer haha you waste of life!

Edited by stebarker

Dude, chill out we were joking. FFS you get a fucking life and don't tell me how to live mine! I go to work, I look after my family and if I want to waste MY life waiting for an autograph off someone who had just given me nearly three hours of total enjoyment I will. So stfu and go back to playing with your teddies!

Edited by axlsend

am not saying about autographs im saying about FOLLOWING THEM ACROSS THE WORLD!! eg isreal and dubai, where the fuck do you get the money

Because people like us have jobs, and have a bigger and wider perception of the world and our lives exist outside of our home town.

Some people are into football and go see there team/country abroad, some people are more into music so follow there favourate band abroad. You're on a Gun's N' Roses forum, of course your going to see people that wish to see the band more than once.

Dude, chill out we were joking. FFS you get a fucking life and don't tell me how to live mine! I go to work, I look after my family and if I want to waste MY life waiting for an autograph off someone who had just given me nearly three hours of total enjoyment I will. So stfu and go back to playing with your teddies!

oh shit how did you know i played with teddies do you stalk me aswell

Because people like us have jobs, and have a bigger and wider perception of the world and our lives exist outside of our home town.

Some people are into football and go see there team/country abroad, some people are more into music so follow there favourate band abroad. You're on a Gun's N' Roses forum, of course your going to see people that wish to see the band more than once.

i have a job as a plumber mate, i know what you mean about football etc but in my eyes i think its daft but hey everyone has their own view onit dont they

i have a job as a plumber mate, i know what you mean about football etc but in my eyes i think its daft but hey everyone has their own view onit dont they

If seeing your favourite band in a different country and experiencing different cultures is 'stalking' then hey I went to Paris, guilty as charged.

Edited by axlsend

If seeing your favourite band in a different country and experiencing different cultures is 'stalking' then hey I went to Paris, guilty as charged.

paris is not that far from the uk, you can drive there in a day!