When you listen to CD, which Axl do you imagine is singing?

Steamboat

Personally I always picture 2006 Axl with the tied back braids, especially as his voice is a lot the same with the live shows back then.. but mostly because aside from the latest image it is the most recognisable new Axl

It would be pretty cool if illusion era axl appeared in your head as you listened, but weird too

Guest Len B'stard

Thats interesting in itself actually, you imagine people singing when you listen to music? Jesus, talk about your MTV victim, you've really been sold that whole trip huh? Tell me, is he well lit in your minds eye? Is there a band? Does Axl look cool in your imagination? Does he bust moves? I don't suppose he makes mistakes? So you got these kinda music videos on tap in your head everytime you throw a song on? Damn, how cool must that be? :lol:

Thats funny, this kinda holy Catholic apparition of Axl appears in your head everytime you spin some shit :lol: You need someone to get your attention quick dude, that's alls i'm saying. It's gonna be so amazing for you to lose your virginity man, you got good times ahead, don't fret ;)

Can you do me a favor please, i'm having a kinda slow weekend, can you describe to me, in detail, what happens in your head when you listen to This I Love? Please? :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Thats interesting in itself actually, you imagine people singing when you listen to music? Jesus, talk about your MTV victim, you've really been sold that whole trip huh? Tell me, is he well lit in your minds eye? Is there a band? Does Axl look cool in your imagination? Does he bust moves? I don't suppose he makes mistakes? So you got these kinda music videos on tap in your head everytime you throw a song on? Damn, how cool must that be? :lol:

Thats funny, this kinda holy Catholic apparition of Axl appears in your head everytime you spin some shit :lol: You need someone to get your attention quick dude, that's alls i'm saying. It's gonna be so amazing for you to lose your virginity man, you got good times ahead, don't fret ;)

Can you do me a favor please, i'm having a kinda slow weekend, can you describe to me, in detail, what happens in your head when you listen to This I Love? Please? :)

I'm glad you like my light-hearted thread so much you wrote an essay about it, but I have a very anti-climactic answer for you: Don't be sarcastic.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

For me I always picture that 2006 Axl. Man, I love his look back then.

I'm not picking on you I've seen loads of other similar comments but why are people suddenly loving the braids? When he had them people seemed to hate them? Can Axl EVER win? :no:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I imagine the '06 muscles with the '92 hair and '10 hats and '87 clothes.

Oh, God. I just scared myself.

This really makes me want to fire up photoshop.. What is wrong with me!??

Do it :heart: