For A 'Next Album' Update...

Nick85

And on the next interview:

Q: When's the next album?

A: Have no idea and don't care. Hopefully, we'll be working 'Chinese' for a good bit. Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates.

The last thing Axl Rose said about a new Guns N' Roses album.

Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates. :lol:

Edited by ManetsBR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A: Have no idea and don't care. Hopefully, we'll be working 'Chinese' for a good bit. Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates.

Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates. :lol:

I always wondered why he changed his tune about the next album so quickly. Axl seemed pretty excited about the next album during his chats, but just a few months later acted like it was the las thing he wanted to discuss. I just hope he wasn't reffering to the fans there. :shrugs:

I always wondered why he changed his tune about the next album so quickly. Axl seemed pretty excited about the next album during his chats, but just a few months later acted like it was the las thing he wanted to discuss. I just hope he wasn't reffering to the fans there. :shrugs:

Maybe he wants to keep it lower key this time, y'know not get everyone excited, expecting the worst etc. But who knows, I really hope he hasn't had a change of heart and will lock everything away forever, I'd much rather hear Robin and Bucket than DJ Ashba, or at least a mix of it all

Maybe he wants to keep it lower key this time, y'know not get everyone excited, expecting the worst etc. But who knows, I really hope he hasn't had a change of heart and will lock everything away forever, I'd much rather hear Robin and Bucket than DJ Ashba, or at least a mix of it all

I can understand creating art for the sake of art, but keeping these songs locked away would be just sad for the fans. I really hope that's not what's been keeping this album from being talked about, let alone released. Hopefully we will get both sooner than later.

Edited by sofine11

Look, if Axl uploaded what he has on megaupload and gave the fans a link on his Twitter "Here's your new album: link" I would be more than satisfied.

Right, but who knows what his obligations are to the label. I just hope they're not waiting for some huge payoff to put it out like the Best Buy deal. We could be waiting a good while longer if that's the case. We'll see...

i want a new album so much

and the description i remember axl gave for the next album it's exactly what i want.

he said something like it was similar to CD but with more aproaches same people and somewhat darker and meanier in places (something like that someone find the quote from the chats)

my dream would be a double album with unreleased stuff from the chinese democracy years with bucket,fink,brain and some bumble(no ashba)

let's keep this thread going

Look, if Axl uploaded what he has on megaupload and gave the fans a link on his Twitter "Here's your new album: link" I would be more than satisfied.

Right, but who knows what his obligations are to the label. I just hope they're not waiting for some huge payoff to put it out like the Best Buy deal. We could be waiting a good while longer if that's the case. We'll see...

The Best Buy deal already paied all the Chinese Democracy costs, right? Anything is profit.

Well, if didn't paied everything, the current tour did.

Edited by ManetsBR

Maybe Dexter could drop in around Christmas time to give us a heads-up with what's goin to happen re touring/studio music

that'd be really cool for him to do that

You've been a member here since 2005 yet you make this post. lol

If Axl hadn't dropped in here a few times in the past couple of years, I'd agree that this is hopeless. But there's always a chance he might see all this support for "CD2" and give us a little info.

Maybe Dexter could drop in around Christmas time to give us a heads-up with what's goin to happen re touring/studio music

If Axl hadn't dropped in here a few times in the past couple of years, I'd agree that this is hopeless. But there's always a chance he might see all this support for "CD2" and give us a little info.

Yeah, but Axl does what he wants when he wants to do it. A 20page thread isn't going to get him to come here and give us an update. I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong. :shrugs:

Yeah, but Axl does what he wants when he wants to do it. A 20page thread isn't going to get him to come here and give us an update. I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong. :shrugs:

I think Axl's refusal to do anything he doesn't feel like doing has been hyped up a little to much. He's a person, who responds to other people, just like everyone else. But like I said, it's a chance. Even if it's a one in a million chance, letting him know we're psyched about his music and that we're excited for the next album couldn't hurt if it means he might just throw us a crumb and let us know what's up.

Either way, it sure beats talking about his mustache, doesn't it? :D

I think Axl's refusal to do anything he doesn't feel like doing has been hyped up a little to much. He's a person, who responds to other people, just like everyone else. But like I said, it's a chance. Even if it's a one in a million chance, letting him know we're psyched about his music and that we're excited for the next album couldn't hurt if it means he might just throw us a crumb and let us know what's up.

Either way, it sure beats talking about his mustache, doesn't it? :D

hahaha agreed, seriously the mustache thread is ridiculous, in both a funny and weird way

What about if we wait for the tour to be over, let them take a little break and then see what happens?

Sorry to tell you that this won't reach 20 pages ;) There's already a few topics in the Dust N' Bones section for this kind of discussion.

*LOCKED*