Win 2 Tickets & Aftershow Passes to GNR at Sydney Telstra 500!

gunsguy

my fuckin f5 button has now expired hahah, cheap fkn buttons

Hey, guys! i'll be going to this concert as well (I'll be the guy in the red kilt and bandana :)). Definitely entering this competition to win the tickets!

Also, are there any plans for MyGNR fellow members to gather somewhere before the show?

:: Vincent ::

aww man I wish, but I just bought my soundwave ticket....fml

Yeah I just got my Soundwave ticket too. That and have just seen Metallica for the second time - fuckin' cost around five hundred to fly interstate and see them the second time around.! Well worth it though - Awesome show - - front row ! 2 1/2 years of touring - well done Metallica boys :) Need to get to Sydney early to get front row again... I'm guessing there will be forum members all along the front row for GnR in Sydney.... :)

Contest Update****

from BBF

SYDNEY CONTEST UPDATE:

It's the 2-year Anniversary of Chinese Democracy's release today!! To celebrate, make a video of you singing a song, from the following choices:

1. Any song off Chinese Democracy... *backwards*. Yes, sing the words

... from last-to-first. Extra points for stylish outfits.

2. Sing a 'Happy Anniversary' song while jumping up and down as high as you can on one foot and spinning in a circle... while holding a full 4-quart pot of soup over your head. Extra points for a chunky vegetable soup.

Post a link to the video

at www.facebook.com/bumblefoot , I'll check 'em out and pick my favorite..... the more entertaining the video, the better chance you have of winning.

I love torturing you. Unfortunately this is the limit of what I can get away with. (Publicly...)

Good luck!

I could've won tickets today.

A radio station here is doing this contest where if you hear Mr. Brownstone in its entirety, the ninth caller will win flights, accommodation, $1000 spending money and of course tickets to the show. I called in, and just as the song was about to end, they stopped it. Meaning that it didn't play in it's entirety.

<_< bastards.

SYDNEY CONTEST DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM EST, night of Tuesday November 30th 2010.

via Bumblefoot twitter

cool beans

Edited by gunns5