Could Guns release a record independently?

gavgnr

It's either THIS

Anyone who thinks that Axl Rose couldn't release another album, pretty much at a whim, is looney. If he really wanted it out, I'm pretty sure he could do it within a few months.

OR

THIS

Agreed. It's just that when Axl spoke about putting out the next album during his chats, I really hoped they'd be able to do it smoothly, with few issues. Like CD's release would usher in a new era of limited bullshit, lol. Now with the constant flow of rumors circulating and Axl remaining tight-lipped on it for going on two years now, it's like 2006 all over again. :shrugs:

Either he can or he can't. Which is it? What's your argument here?

Well, what I was saying is that if Axl decided that he really wanted to put out the album he would most likely be very able to put it out within the next few months. My follow-up comment was about how because of the way he operates and all the things that could possibly add to the albums delay that are WITHIN HIS CONTROL could prevent this from happening any time soon.

Summed up, whether we get this album sooner than later will most likely depend on whether or not Axl feels like putting it out at a given time.

Axl can release what he wants, when he wants. He just doesn't want to release anything right now.

It's pretty much that simple.

So why did he have so much trouble with releasing CD?

I don't believe he did. Axl does things on his watch, by his terms. It probably just took him that long to get the music to where he wanted it to be. That's part of what makes Axl so polarizing. He doesn't do what other people want him to do, right or wrong.

Axl can release what he wants, when he wants. He just doesn't want to release anything right now.

It's pretty much that simple.

So why did he have so much trouble with releasing CD?

I don't believe he did. Axl does things on his watch, by his terms. It probably just took him that long to get the music to where he wanted it to be. That's part of what makes Axl so polarizing. He doesn't do what other people want him to do, right or wrong.

He actually did have a hell of a time releasing it. Check out his chats. Said the fact that CD came out was "a miracle"

yeas.

since the record label of GNR is Black Frog wich, from what I got so far is owned by Axl Rose....

but not shore though, as I cannot find clear info on Black Frog record label.

but still my answer would be yeas.

maybe not tomorrow but in the near future.

Is there

any

reason

why you post

so grammatically

incorrect?