If Axl stopped being angry, would he have anything to write about?

the

I wouldn't call Catcher, This I Love, Madagascar or If The World angry.

Not to mention Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Don't Cry, Estranged, yesterdays, knockin' on heaven's door..

knocking on heaven's door? lol

I'm well aware of the origins of that song, but it's a song GN'R pretty much made their own, it's still worth mentioning, imo :P

I do agree with your there. GNR killed that song. Way better than the boring version Bob Dylan did.

Not to mention Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Don't Cry, Estranged, yesterdays, knockin' on heaven's door..

I'm well aware of the origins of that song, but it's a song GN'R pretty much made their own, it's still worth mentioning, imo :P

I do agree with your there. GNR killed that song. Way better than the boring version Bob Dylan did.

Watch Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid and you won't feel that way any longer.

Watch Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid and you won't feel that way any longer.

There's a reason everybody covers Dylan. Bob wrote better songs than pretty much anybody.

No because anger isn't the only emotion one can feel. People express extremes of all types of feelings in songs. In regards to writing angry songs, it isn't all up to him. It's his lineup's style as to how well they can emulate that anger into guitaring and drumming. Take a look at Motorhead for example, I see notihng particularly angry in the band's thoughts, nor their lyrics necessarily, but they nonetheless present their music in the angriest way possible.