A "psychedelic" Guns album

Vincent Vega

IMO, Chris Pittman is like a modern sort of Brian Jones and I feel he's kind of underused in Guns, at least on CD.

I'd love to see an album where he's sort of leading the sound--Think a GN'R version of "Their Satanic Majesties' Last Request."

In general, a psychedelic sort of sound should make a come back.

Edited by Indigo Child

No ten minute epics--

Just like short, catchy experimental or psychedelic tunes, with some aggressive Oh My God kind of stuff.

Think "The Garden"...That sort of thing, except more exotic sounding. More acoustic, with keyboards, synths and some electrics. Very bass-y tracks.

Edited by Indigo Child

IMO, Chris Pittman is like a modern sort of Brian Jones and I feel he's kind of underused in Guns, at least on CD.

I'd love to see an album where he's sort of leading the sound--Think a GN'R version of "Their Satanic Majesties' Last Request."

Chris Pittman is nothing compared to Brian Jones. Although I'd like this idea since TSMR is my favourite stones album.

Although Jones is pretty prominent on TSMR, he had very little to do with the direction of the album or anything like that. It was mostly Keef's vision, and Mick's too to a certain extent.

And IMO, he's Pitman, not Pittman :lol:

They could bring Bootsy Collins in for some tracks

Yeah.

Have it a Keyboard & Bass heavy track, with Axl vocals and all sorts of screams and effects. A Mellotoron and Sitar.

Think "My World" meets "See Emily Play" meets "The Garden".

Edited by Indigo Child