My Band

I would like to know if some of you would be kind enough to go the myspace of my rock band (only songs of ours, except a remix of a Donkey Kong song we made hard rock style for fun), and tell me what you think of the songs (there are no singer yet, only rock instrumental).

Here is the address: http://www.myspace.com/deloreansfrance

I'm wide opened to critics, please tell me what songs you like, what songs you don't like, why, etc.

Frankly: how many good songs do you think we have? 0? 1? 2?

Thanks very much in advance for your participation!

Edited by D..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just listening to them now, and I really dig it. Heavy Storm is awesome, a great tune, and some sweet guitar stuff going on as well, and I think the keyboard bits are cool as well. I like the groove the song gets into later on as well, although the drums could be recorded better, I like the drummer as well, he sounds pretty sick. Rock n' Lol is pretty fun, and I think Night by night has a cool groove as well, so yeah, all pretty awesome really :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks a lot for your answers I hadn't seen them! It means a lot that you enjoy those songs, especially Heavy Storm, I'm glad to see that it's everyone's favourite... :xmasssanta: I will come back with new tunes one thse days, I hope you'll enjoy them as well.

Bansidhe, you got a very good thing going on, the "Not Coming Down" track kind of reminds me of Oasis, very enjoyable song. I'm a bit less fan of the other one (maybe a bit too long) but the part with the bass is ace, great job overall. The only thing that could be improved on the recording imo is that the rythm guitar is too loud compared to the lead guitar, other than that it's a pretty neat job! Good luck :)

• 4 weeks later...