Will Gn'R appear on Atlas Shrugged soundtrack?

Steamboat

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It's the most efficient mechanism (in terms of Axl) for getting a new song out there. With no new record in sight and an evident reservation about displaying new songs for the first time live, a soundtrack is the perfect means of satisfying a music hungry fan base.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

It's the most efficient mechanism (in terms of Axl) for getting a new song out there. With no new record in sight and an evident reservation about displaying new songs for the first time live, a soundtrack is the perfect means of satisfying a music hungry fan base.

I agree. That's the reason why Guns N' Roses should start to work only with independent singles.

yea it would be a nice bone that GNR could throw us, I don't know if they realize how much something like that could hold us over during these long breaks of silence

Philly Guns I want #45 Shelley in your sig pronto.

hahaha someone a few months ago told me I needed Leino in there, I am running outta room :lol: , maybe I will switch someone else out with him for ya :)