http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXFPzgnV9g

Riddick Bowe

Ha!

I have that whole broadcast on a bootleg DVD! Still gets a spin now and then because of the sheer awesomness of that whole concert!

But I remember being blown away the most from the Rock in Rio 2006 performance of KOHD! The way they performed that song caught me totally by surprise back then.

Ha!

I have that whole broadcast on a bootleg DVD! Still gets a spin now and then because of the sheer awesomness of that whole concert!

But I remember being blown away the most from the Rock in Rio 2006 performance of KOHD! The way they performed that song caught me totally by surprise back then.

You have a good sounding version of Rio 2006? Watching that show streamed was painful,.....

Nah, I have that good quality WDR bootleg of Rock am Ring, which is where the OP's link comes from, burned to a DVD bootleg, called "Knocking on heaven's door again".

The sound of the Rock in Rio stream was truely bad. Didn't stop a friend and me from staying up all night and watching it!

Not even close to 88 Ritz KOHD version in my humble opinion. At least this one didn't have Tracy and Roberta.

Edited to correct year of Ritz Show

geez man really? LOL. At least you are consistent.