http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXFPzgnV9g

Riddick Bowe

That KOHD is pretty orgasmic.

But check out the show in London 02 Arena 2010. It is the best show overall from New Guns that I've ever seen. Hands down.

Was great to be there live. Intense.

This.

But this is the best KOHD solo ever runs circles around any Slash version in terms of emotion and bluesy feeling

Agreed.

Check out Albany 2002 Bucket' solo to from around 3.28secs onwards - God, Love Buckethead!! :wub:

still doesnt beat this solo

First of all we're talking about KOHD and second of all, I disagree, Bucket's solo is better.

Look, in my eyes nothing will ever beat the original line-up and Slash is God to me - With that said, I think Buckethead is the best player that's worked in Guns', - I saw what Axl saw and for a very brief period, it was fucking brilliant!!

agree to disagree than. for the record, i love buckethead. just not in gnr

why?

He's not Slash?

yes and no. i think slash is much better suited for gnr. his best music was created with guns. Bucketheads stuff in GNR just doesnt do it for me. however, his solo stuff is amazing. just my opinion, everyrone's got their favorite guitarist, mine is slash. Everyones got their favorite lineup. GNR(classic) is by far and wide my favorite band of all time. kinda sucks to know ill never get see them live. Sure, nugnr are very talented no doubt. But they arent slash, izzy, duff, and steven/matt. they have a sound of their own which i respect, but cannot accept as gnr as it just sounds radically different. this doesnt make much sense and i cant explain but, but theres just an undeniable connection between axls voice and slash's guitar that is unmatched to me and the greatest thing in music. i can appreciate their solo efforts but i guess ill always feel a bit underwhelmed by it. i know 99 percent chance of them never reuniting but still...seeing bumblefoot or ashba play slash's parts just rubs me the wrong way.

Fair response. I was just hoping you weren't gonna say he looks weird.

agree to disagree than. for the record, i love buckethead. just not in gnr

why?

He's not Slash?

yes and no. i think slash is much better suited for gnr. his best music was created with guns. Bucketheads stuff in GNR just doesnt do it for me. however, his solo stuff is amazing. just my opinion, everyrone's got their favorite guitarist, mine is slash. Everyones got their favorite lineup. GNR(classic) is by far and wide my favorite band of all time. kinda sucks to know ill never get see them live. Sure, nugnr are very talented no doubt. But they arent slash, izzy, duff, and steven/matt. they have a sound of their own which i respect, but cannot accept as gnr as it just sounds radically different. this doesnt make much sense and i cant explain but, but theres just an undeniable connection between axls voice and slash's guitar that is unmatched to me and the greatest thing in music. i can appreciate their solo efforts but i guess ill always feel a bit underwhelmed by it. i know 99 percent chance of them never reuniting but still...seeing bumblefoot or ashba play slash's parts just rubs me the wrong way.

Fair response. I was just hoping you weren't gonna say he looks weird.

I don't like the reggae KOHD at all. Lyrics don't mix with a relaxing reggae vibe at all. I like the original Slash version anyway. Buckethead's better in other areas, and this is the first time I've heard that much praise for his KOHD solo.

But this is the best KOHD solo ever runs circles around any Slash version in terms of emotion and bluesy feeling

I do miss Buckethead's solos. I liked hearing a different take on the songs. Even though I love the band now, I think they stick too close to the originals.

Axl sounded good in the clip, but my favorite will always be the ritz also like others have said. I don't like the new mellow version. I like the ritz way first and 92-93 version second. I hope Axl keeps his voice in shape and lights Rock in Rio up. He's sounded great since 2006.

yes, definitely one of the best

any fakegnr version of kohd (with or without buckethead, or whoever is playing in that travesty of a band) is laughable compared to the video you posted

You're an idiot.

Best stay out of this thread - In fact while you at it, this whole section if this "travesty" called Guns N' Roses bothers you so much.

Pugachev - Intelligent asnwers I'm impressed, for a minute I thought you were looking through Slash goggles and you're not, respect! :thumbsup:

seeing bumblefoot or ashba play slash's parts just rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing them play the solos with better tones and more precision rubs you the wrong way? Ok then run along.....

better tones? no, better precision? Slash's precision was never an issue in my opinion.

you sayin this is bad tone?

[url="

BTW I can play the patience solo better than slash. I don't want to be an ass but it is not a hard song to play....bad example.

after a claim like that, im gonna have to ask you to prove it. besides, half of what makes you a great guitarist is the music you write. not your technical skill. also, I happen to enjoy all of the snakepit stuff. Didnt care for most of the VR stuff or Slash though.

I don't get why trilogy and volcano are so obsessed with bashing slash... they are the only 2 who do it on a consistent basis and are annoying about it. There is a difference between voicing an opinion and insulting slash knowing that they will create a huge argument that is just counterproductive

I don't get why trilogy and volcano are so obsessed with bashing slash... they are the only 2 who do it on a consistent basis and are annoying about it. There is a difference between voicing an opinion and insulting slash knowing that they will create a huge argument that is just counterproductive

if there is, they don't know it. Who knows, they may be sensible normal guys otherwise. But Slash is the red button...

I guess it takes 2 guys to replace Funral :lol:

if there is, they don't know it. Who knows, they may be sensible normal guys otherwise. But Slash is the red button...

I guess it takes 2 guys to replace Funral :lol:

no offense but the same thing can be said about you to some extent bashing all things "nugnr"