Tommy Stinson Tweet update

Precious time..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy's probably tweeting about some new alcohol he had some GnR fan buy him because he's broke and it's going to be interesting to him when he's in the fetal position crying in the corner of some apartment.

at least I don't say fucked up shit about the people in the band that we all like.

WE? Speak for yourself. He's a subpar bassist that has an attitude.

Don't go over board with the like shit. I can think of one bassist that should replace him.

Edited by iftheworld

Tommy's probably tweeting about some new alcohol he had some GnR fan buy him because he's broke and it's going to be interesting to him when he's in the fetal position crying in the corner of some apartment.

at least I don't say fucked up shit about the people in the band that we all like.

Don't go over board with the like shit. I can think of one bassist that should replace him.

maybe you don't care for him. Thats your right, but why the hate? How do you know he has an attitude problem? Just asking, btw.

As far as being subpar, Stinson is one of the most respected musicians (not bass players, musicians) in the business. Now maybe that's unwarranted due to Westerburg being the big reason the band was big but its debatable to say he is unequivocally subpar.

Not to mention with Axl being so particular about the band members why would he hire a poor bass player? Even if he didn't have attitude issues.

facepalm.gif