DJ Ashba: Unrecorded Axl's Songs Could 'Blow People's Minds'

Ana_1991

That's it, I am personally going on a mission to hold Axl, at gunpoint, in the studio until we have 7 new albums.

Who wants to block Beta for me? She scares me.

just shoot her, pussy

What good would that do? The psycho bitch would just come back for me in one of her future lives.

That's it, I am personally going on a mission to hold Axl, at gunpoint, in the studio until we have 7 new albums.

just shoot her, pussy

What good would that do? The psycho bitch would just come back for me in one of her future lives.

Hush hush now. You don't know this woman. Get back to me when you've met her. KthxBye.

I didn't know Hitler either, but I know that he wasn't quite right in the head.

And what the hell kind of unintelligible drivel is "KthxBye"??? Why the hell would I care if you're going somewhere?

A beta blocker, if you will...

dammit, beat me to it!

if everyone just stopped messing around with their sideprojects and focuss on a gn'r-album we would have one within 1 / 1.5 year

Sorry, but no we wouldn't...

Edited by jekylhyde

Can't wait to hear this shit!

If we hear it. :rolleyes:

Don'cupcake your eyes at me noob.

Everyone said CD was not real and would never come out....that is until November 23, 2008.

Please, people also said that album was going to blow people away, and change music again, and well??????????????

Guest siliconmessiah

Please, people also said that album was going to blow people away, and change music again, and well??????????????

Nah, I guess you got your stuff wrong...

Question: At any point did you feel or say either you or the band had to make a "masterpiece"?

Axl Rose: Of course not -- more unaccountable nonsense. Obviously, media, elements of the public, fans and our detractors had all kinds of things going on such as high hopes, expectations, pressure, naysayers, etc. I don't think anyone would mind discovering a diamond mine and I don't think anyone in any competitive field would get very far if they didn't have dreams, aspirations or simply hope to do well. That said, these types of comments are more from our detractors, pulled out of their ass if not thin air.