Axl trolling Beta

MANETS.FOREVER

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if that's from a private Facebook album , whoever posted that should be banned. I feel bad for Beta and Axl , that's really low.

They should know more than anyone that anything posted online is not private anymore.

After a majority of CD leaked before the release I doubt they are going to care about a picture.

Edited by Sweersa

Guest gunns5

Agreed, unless the picture can be viewable to anyone without having to be a friend of GnR's facebook page, then I don't think this or any picture off their page should be posted on a public forum that is viewable by anyone without having to be a member of this forum...

This picture should not be here for us. So private stuff(tons of private information and shit). It was posted online just for axl and beta, theres no other way to look pictures these days.

Beta is really cute, she looks like a lovely woman

she does look a lot better than 06 etc.....niiiice. me likes.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It was posted online just for axl and beta, theres no other way to look pictures these days.

It's hardly so intimate that it's on a social networking site of her own choice... Beta just wants to give us an insight into the human, warm and witty side of Axl.

Yeah but were not one of her friends. She's an assistant to a rockstar and deserves her privacy. The voyeur aspect is creepy. Plus those fb ppl are her friends , were not.

that being said , if she adds people who are fans to her profile then it's ok , but I don't know if she did.

Edited by SmellThePoppies

It was posted online just for axl and beta, theres no other way to look pictures these days.

It's hardly so intimate that it's on a social networking site of her own choice... Beta just wants to give us an insight into the human, warm and witty side of Axl.

no shit

the pic is pretty cool. why anyone worries about it being shared is beyond me. it's not embarrassing or overly personal. her facebook page is barely private, in that i suspect all friend requests are approved anyhow.

Yeah but were not one of her friends. She's an assistant to a rockstar and deserves her privacy. The voyeur aspect is creepy. Plus those fb ppl are her friends , were not.

that being said , if she adds people who are fans to her profile then it's ok , but I don't know if she did.

Yes, people deserve their privacy, but if she put in on Facebook, then she want's it to be seen.

It's a play on the funny side of Axl, that's all.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The reality is you don't put something supposedly "private" on the Internet relating to a fascinating character like Axl Rose (so obviously there was a desire there for people to see Axl's funny, warm side - which very seldomly gets portrayed).

no threads about slash duff steven or any other former members who actually had a part in the gnr history in the main section , but a thread about a what ? the housekeeper, assistant or whatever she is ... ppppffffftt

Yep, but that's Manets for you...

no threads about slash duff steven or any other former members who actually had a part in the gnr history in the main section , but a thread about a what ? the housekeeper, assistant or whatever she is ... ppppffffftt

People like to talk about stuff related to the current Guns N Roses

How is this related to GNR though?

How is this related to GNR though?

agree

little bittle creepy to see people so involved in axl's personal life. poor guy can't catch a break.

little bittle creepy to see people so involved in axl's personal life. poor guy can't catch a break.

It's all part of being a fan

Is this being a GNR fan these days? I love GNR, but this is shit!