Axl trolling Beta

MANETS.FOREVER

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest axleu

c'mon peeps it's only a picture from Facebook. Believe, she has her privacy if she want it. please stop thinking that facebook has something to do with privacy. you don't have to do this if you frighted about your privacy. its a social network nothing more.

about pianos: a baldwin never cost about 80 k

A Baldwin Grand Piano ranges from $10,000 to $30,000. Even if used and refurbished, grand pianos can be in this same price range or even have a price higher than this but 89.000? hmm? wondering :huh:

the most expensive and exclusive pianos are still Steinway & Sons pianos.

like this masterpiece for e.g.

My link

and just for you who interested

this was the The World's Most Expensive Piano?

My link

so, I think Axl is still down-to-earth dude with his baldwin :D

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Pianos/Grand/Baldwin-Custom.aspx?ProductGroup=Exotic

$89,378. I guess you're wrong.

110a.jpg

Baldwin is the piano of choice!

Baldwin Custom Mirror - $149,985 :o

I've always wondered what happens with these pianos/guitars/amps etc after? Do they go into storage fo the next tour ? Does Axl keep the piano at home? Kinda lame but hmm

i think they rent a lot of the equipment used on tour. guitarists and bassists own their amps and guitars, so i guess they just take their stuff home at the end of the tour. at least i do :P

my best guess would be that they rent most of the other equipment like the stage, pianos, tour busses, PA-system e.t.c.

What's even better is when you can see Fernando in a picture lurking in the backround, I always LOL

IMG_2161.jpg

i love how axl has to push his own cart lol

Axl looks in good shape there, has to be said.

110a.jpg

Baldwin is the piano of choice!

Baldwin Custom Mirror - $149,985 :o

I've always wondered what happens with these pianos/guitars/amps etc after? Do they go into storage fo the next tour ? Does Axl keep the piano at home? Kinda lame but hmm

i think they rent a lot of the equipment used on tour. guitarists and bassists own their amps and guitars, so i guess they just take their stuff home at the end of the tour. at least i do :P

my best guess would be that they rent most of the other equipment like the stage, pianos, tour busses, PA-system e.t.c.

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture/video of that piano and it was just a base for a keyboard.

I.e not a real piano, just like a casing.

Which makes sense for travelling purposes..

What's even better is when you can see Fernando in a picture lurking in the backround, I always LOL

IMG_2161.jpg

If he didnt you'd say how he has such a big ego he cant push his own cart you fucking cunt.

10/10.

IMG_2161.jpg

If he didnt you'd say how he has such a big ego he cant push his own cart you fucking cunt.

10/10.

Where is Axl8302? :)