VOTE for Axl

ppruks

Just search for Micheal Jackson impersonator on youtube and you find a million people that look, sound and act exactly like him.

He is the new Elvis. They both have no talent, a million impersonators, and they both stole their movements and sound from black people.

He's miming you fool.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is Michael Jackson couldn't deliver thirty percent of a setlist at thirty six... Axl was running around stages like a demented man with shrieking vocals at thirty nine and forty - highlighting Axl has a stronger ability. The most important argument is you've got hundreds of guys successfully imitating Michael Jackson whereas there are very few capable of nailing Axl's style.

Bullshit. Stronger ability my ass. Lazy more like. Michael Jackson was singing his ass off from the age of 8. He spent three whole decades singing and performing before slowing down. Axl's active period consists of 7 years from 1987-1993. He then scratched his ass for the next eight years until re-emerging doing the occasional show in the 00's, mostly sounding tired and out of breath and unrecognisable from the man who originally sang AFD.

And who exactly is successfully imitating Michael Jackson? Usher? Chris Brown? Please, give me a break. Your arguement is getting weaker so I'd quit now if I were you.

Hmm..

Anyway.. Despite that you might have something, I still thnk Axl can pull off a gospel track.. !

Both are great singers...! Axl voice just have edge.. Sounds mean and erratic.. Which is HIS voice.. !

Just search for Micheal Jackson impersonator on youtube and you find a million people that look, sound and act exactly like him.

He is the new Elvis. They both have no talent, a million impersonators, and they both stole their movements and sound from black people.

Jackson was black, sort of.

The point is Michael Jackson couldn't deliver thirty percent of a setlist at thirty six... Axl was running around stages like a demented man with shrieking vocals at thirty nine and forty - highlighting Axl has a stronger ability. The most important argument is you've got hundreds of guys successfully imitating Michael Jackson whereas there are very few capable of nailing Axl's style.

Bullshit. Stronger ability my ass. Lazy more like. Michael Jackson was singing his ass off from the age of 8. He spent three whole decades singing and performing before slowing down. Axl's active period consists of 7 years from 1987-1993. He then scratched his ass for the next eight years until re-emerging doing the occasional show in the 00's, mostly sounding tired and out of breath and unrecognisable from the man who originally sang AFD.

And who exactly is successfully imitating Michael Jackson? Usher? Chris Brown? Please, give me a break. Your arguement is getting weaker so I'd quit now if I were you.

Towelie just give it up your starting to embarrass yourself. We all love MJ but he ain't no Axl Rose when it comes to singing. As for dancing, MJ is the king and nobody comes close.

/end of story.

Well, he's beating Axl in the poll, and he didn't go begging for votes either.

I'm sure if you ask the average Joe outside of GNR fan forums, 99% of people would say that MJ is a far stronger singer no contest. NME readers seem to agree with this as well. ;)

Edited by Towelie

He's miming you fool.

I suppose this guy is miming too? Just like the other 1000 you can find singing?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I'm sure if you ask the average Joe outside of GNR fan forums, 99% of people would say that MJ is a far stronger singer no contest. NME readers seem to agree with this as well. ;)

Guns N' Roses encouraged the enthusiasm of its fans support in the same way Michael Jackson would have.

The vast majority would also associate Melbourne as the capital of Australia and advocate the notion Vikings had horns on their helmets... they're stupid and digest what they're fed... wallowing in ignorance. The US elected Obama their President... does that mean he was the best candidate? Not necessearily.

The poll isn't an "NME reader" exclusive - random Internet dwellers are voting... Axl Rose would hardly be in the top three otherwise (NME!) now would he? ;)

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Towelie just give it up your starting to embarrass yourself. We all love MJ but he ain't no Axl Rose when it comes to singing. As for dancing, MJ is the king and nobody comes close.

/end of story.

NewGNRnOldGNR is kicking your ass all around this thread.

He's miming you fool.

I suppose this guy is miming too? Just like the other 1000 you can find singing?

My God, you are thick as shit.

That guy is miming to the record you deaf retard.

He's miming you fool.

You're the stupid dipshit that thinks wacko has talent, and you're calling me deaf???

Grab your mangina, hump your floor, and get the hell out of here with your chomo hero.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

I think Michael Jackson is much better than Axl at a showman, or chereography. He made alot of good song's and his stage show's were great.

But, I think Axl as a singer is better seeing as though Axl's voice is much more unique and harder to imitate. Hell, even most of the tribute band's I see of Guns 'N Roses many of them don't have Axl's voice down 100 percent. Then, we take that to Michael Jackson, who being a good showman, was never really a good stage singer, which in fact he hardly every sang on stage. Also add to the fact that many pop or R&B artist today, Usher, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, sound very similar to Michael Jackson and are blantantly ripping him off for thier own benefit. MJ is more of a pop singer, which that style is usually easier to sing.

IMHO, I think Axl is a better singer than Michael Jckson, his voice is more unigue and harder to imitate. Not taking anything away from Michael though, he was great as well, but more of a showman and dancer than a actual signer.

MJ is the greatest entertainer ever, not the best singer.

However MJ is almost winning from Freddie too, we should all vote for Freddie as well!!!!!!

Oh, yeah and ofcourse Axl........

He's miming you fool.

You're the stupid dipshit that thinks wacko has talent, and you're calling me deaf???

Grab your mangina, hump your floor, and get the hell out of here with your chomo hero.

lol

I still can't get over how thick you are.

I might go searching Youtube for someone miming to Paradise City and then say "see, it's easy to sound like Axl Rose."

That's fucking classic dude. Dumbest thing I've read all year! Well done.

Edited by Towelie

I can't believe towelie is getting this bashed for thinking MJ is a great singer! It's not a very controversial claim.

By the way, ever thought that maybe more people got the MJ style right because... uhm... a huge amount of people have tried it? I don't know what the ratio is between people trying to imitate Axl and MJ but I would say something like... 1:1000.

Anyways, of course I voted Axl. He is my favorite vocalist.

Edited by Changes

one thing to consider is that Micheal is, slightly more famous than Axl, in fact, 1000 million times more famous, so he'll no doubt have more imitators.

Hence more successful imitators. Which makes the argument about Axl being the better singer because people are able to imitate MJ very weak.

MJ is a much much better singer than Axl.

I know plenty of people who don't like GNR, because of Axl's voice. They feel like he "screaming" the whole time.

/end of story.

NewGNRnOldGNR is kicking your ass all around this thread.

Yep.

Well if we're giving out scorecards, I think Towlie won.

Edited by SunnyDRE

He's miming you fool.

lol

I might go searching Youtube for someone miming to Paradise City and then say "see, it's easy to sound like Axl Rose."

Find it moron. Someone doing it successfully. Pull up your little Guns 2 Roses or whatever pathetic cover band that sounds nothing like Axl that you can find, and we'll have this conversation. Might do something is the dumbest, laziest thing you can say.

Fact: 1 in 10 pasty little child molesters with no nose can imitate Micheal Jackson successfully, along with Weird Al.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don't know what the ratio is between people trying to imitate Axl and MJ but I would say something like... 1:1000.

Irrelevant - if Axl's voice could be successfully replicated the margin between Axl and Michael Jackson would be fractional (you have to remember that although Michael Jackson was the icon - Axl too was somewhat of an icon).

I don't know what the ratio is between people trying to imitate Axl and MJ but I would say something like... 1:1000.

Irrelevant - if Axl's voice could be successfully replicated the margin between Axl and Michael Jackson would be fractional (you have to remember that although Michael Jackson was the icon - Axl too was somewhat of an icon).

Axl voice is not that unique...plenty of southern white boys talk and sound just like him.

Edited by SunnyDRE

He's miming you fool.

lol

Find it moron. Someone doing it successfully. Pull up your little Guns 2 Roses or whatever pathetic cover band that sounds nothing like Axl that you can find, and we'll have this conversation. Might do something is the dumbest, laziest thing you can say.

Fact: 1 in 10 pasty little child molesters with no nose can imitate Micheal Jackson successfully, along with Weird Al.

The point I was making is that you posted two Youtube clips of impersonators miming to Michael Jackson songs and offered it as proof that his vocals can be easily replicated. These people are lip-synching to Michael Jackson's recordings you fucking dumbass, making your clips null and void and highlighting what a dumb fucking retard you really are.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl voice is not that unique...plenty of southern white boys talk and sound just like him.

U so funny.