Random GNR fact of the day...

Zanedog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today's random fact

Axl n' slash used to smoke cigarette's at UCLA for a cancer study.

Liar!

not at all

Prove it then? Or is the evidence destroyed?

It was actually Axl and Izzy, if memory serves. they got 8 bucks an hour.

today's random fact

Liar!

not at all

That proves nothing, dude... :)

today's random fact

Liar!

not at all

That proves nothing, dude... :)

nope Axl n' slash read "watch you bleed"

Wow angelospadowski! You're eight posts in and you've already committed mygnr career suicide.

I like Mr. Hill. I loved SuperBad. I loved Get him to the Greek. I loved FSM. He's not the most talented actor, but he isn't the worst.

If they made a movie like they did "The Da Vinci Code", and name it "The Hitler Code", you sir would be his last remaining bloodline.

Edited by iftheworld

Wow, the father of a big fat talentless jew that is only in movies cause of his powerful jew hollywood connections happens to have been an accountant cause he's a jew so he's naturally good with money??

jews. money. hollywood. whatever.

What a Douchebag comment.

Fact of the day to you sir, I thought he (Axl) said he would?

He said that he would!

did you know that Paul Tobias has 3 nipples?

Source?

just watch "Man with the Golden Gun", thats him

Will do! :lol:

Wow, the father of a big fat talentless jew that is only in movies cause of his powerful jew hollywood connections happens to have been an accountant cause he's a jew so he's naturally good with money??

jews. money. hollywood. whatever.

What a Douchebag comment.

Why? Are you denying this?

It's no surprise someone like Volcano would defend this comment, stupidly going against well understood consensus by the rest of us, as usual.

Not the time or place to discuss this issue. But please continue to live your life with blinders on.

It’s 2011, not 1911. You can blindly live your life being scared or pissed off at Jews for foolish reasons if you want, but expect some heat from rational people. Also, ANYWHERE and ANYTIME is the correct place and time to discuss this sort of thing.

Well it is no secret that it is jews who controls the majority of the worlds funds (or have created that institution that does), also creating what is known as mordern banking and these institutions help fund both WWI, WWII and any war that has followed.. Funding both sides that is, which is what earned that reputation, I suppose.. I have no problem with jews, or fear them or anything like that.. But I suppose that would be the reasoning behind and it is part of history, so I guess you can't deny it.. Because its widely accepted to be wrong or so-called stigmatizing, you should be able to discuss the facts behind it, as you should with nazi's, communists, zionists..