Random GNR fact of the day...

Zanedog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Wow, the father of a big fat talentless jew that is only in movies cause of his powerful jew hollywood connections happens to have been an accountant cause he's a jew so he's naturally good with money??

jews. money. hollywood. whatever.

jonah-hill-transformers-2.jpg

Wow, the father of a big fat talentless jew that is only in movies cause of his powerful jew hollywood connections happens to have been an accountant cause he's a jew so he's naturally good with money??

Ah Mr. Hitler, nice to see you back again. Guess that cloning programme you guys were working on was more successful than we realised.

Guest siliconmessiah

I have no idea what this means or if it matters in any way, but I guess it´s another silent day in the land of what once was guns n roses.

:lol:

shades?

Ah Mr. Hitler, nice to see you back again. Guess that cloning programme you guys were working on was more successful than we realised.

Hitler's dead, but it sure was nice of Mr. Gibson to pay us a visit. Off the wagon again huh Mel?

Yeah! Bigotry is hilarious! :)

Yeah! Bigotry is hilarious! :)

you can either get all offended and butthurt, try to argue with the person and tell them why they're wrong (like they give a shit) or just laugh at the stupidity and go on with your day, I choose the later

I have no idea what this means or if it matters in any way, but I guess it´s another silent day in the land of what once was guns n roses.

Don´t you get tired of whining?

That´s already fanny... oh god,..oh..hevean... oh life... oh Guns!!...

Guest siliconmessiah

Jonah Hill's father Richard was the tour accoutant for Guns N' Roses.

Cool story...bro.

Edited by siliconmessiah