GNR IS IN THE LIST OF THE BETTER LIVE PERFORMANCES OF THE WORLD

auad

No Dylan or The Eagles? Porcupine Tree?

Have you ever seen Porcupine Tree live? This isn't about who's the biggest or most influential... as a live music experience, Porcupine Tree are stunning. I don't know why you'd question their place on this list.

I can't believe Pearl Jam isn't on that list

Could not agree more. If you're talking sheer atmosphere and connection to the band, they're the best I've seen. Even being quite far back at the O2 Arena a couple of years ago it felt like it was a small intimate show. Lot of love at those concerts.

Have you ever seen Porcupine Tree live? This isn't about who's the biggest or most influential... as a live music experience, Porcupine Tree are stunning. I don't know why you'd question their place on this list.

like I said maybe Dream Theatre are awesome live, I was just asking who they are, they must be to be above the Stones, Metallica, U2.

like I said maybe Dream Theatre are awesome live, I was just asking who they are, they must be to be above the Stones, Metallica, U2.

I would be alive with goosebumps if I was there.