Our Criticism of what GN'R has become

31illusions

"yeah this is a beautiful place im stoked to be here"

cuts

"were just gunna keep the energy going and see how it goes"

cuts again

"i couldn't get back into my hotel room so i asked the guy at the desk and he wanted my birthday then i found out we had the same birthday and i got back into my room"

cuts again

"we're Guns N' Roses"

:rofl-lol:

its exactly that kind of shit that people critisize this band for, wheres the REAL interviews?

Edited by sweetness

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For casual music fans, Axl gets out now and then to play some shows, and people like it, because they get what they expect. It´s good, classic rock shows.

From a fan perspective though, Guns N´ Roses is pretty much dead. There is not much to discuss/support other than cat pictures and members solo material.

I guess that´s what GNR has become.

Guns N' Roses is far from dead,its a shame you are so bitter.A dead band does not headline RIR!

I am not bitter.

Although I have an opinion wich I stated above.

And I am also glad that you have another opinion, because this is after all a discussion forum.

But I am not running around in every thread condemning everyone with another view on the GNR-situation, like you are.

When it comes to the Rock In Rio-part. I have not seen anything about this on their official homepage.

I also do not know who´s going to be in the band for this event, or if there will be any more concerts than the one in Rio.

By the way. What album is this rumored tour supporting?

Know that Ron and Richard will be there! And UYIs were toured before the release of the albums so who says we won't hear anything new? If not,who cares GNR puts on one hell of a show,even when things fuck up.Are you going to RIR,Chile,Argentina or Mexico or do you plan on just staying home and bitching about the setlist?

For casual music fans, Axl gets out now and then to play some shows, and people like it, because they get what they expect. It´s good, classic rock shows.

From a fan perspective though, Guns N´ Roses is pretty much dead. There is not much to discuss/support other than cat pictures and members solo material.

I guess that´s what GNR has become.

Guns N' Roses is far from dead,its a shame you are so bitter.A dead band does not headline RIR!

I am not bitter.

Although I have an opinion wich I stated above.

And I am also glad that you have another opinion, because this is after all a discussion forum.

But I am not running around in every thread condemning everyone with another view on the GNR-situation, like you are.

When it comes to the Rock In Rio-part. I have not seen anything about this on their official homepage.

I also do not know who´s going to be in the band for this event, or if there will be any more concerts than the one in Rio.

By the way. What album is this rumored tour supporting?

Know that Ron and Richard will be there! And UYIs were toured before the release of the albums so who says we won't hear anything new? If not,who cares GNR puts on one hell of a show,even when things fuck up.Are you going to RIR,Chile,Argentina or Mexico or do you plan on just staying home and bitching about the setlist?

He's just going to stay home and bitch about the setlist no matter what they play.

No big surprise there!