is Axl going to do any rants at Rio?

phaeryen

Rants?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm thinking, since the whole rock in rio is such a grandiose, over-the-top kind of affair, that maybe Axl is planning to "let some shit go" between songs. He knows that "the world is watching" again. Maybe the emotions get the best of this new lawyer/hermit axl, and he goes on into a mic for ten minutes before he notices what he is doing. One can atleast hope.

On the other hand, maybe it's just another day at the office: same old songs, thank you, nice to be here again, rio you are beautiful, thank you, see you in 10 years.

what do you guys think?

and if you happen to be reading this, mr. dexter, please do take into consideration that your rants are dearly missed. I promise to bring christmas early if we get to hear some sh*t. :xmasschef2:

GnR's probably gonna show up late, people are probably gonna get mad, someone probably will throw something at him, he'll probably threaten to leave if someone throws more stuff. Plus, he's gonna chat a bit with the audience, and maybe beta will translate like in RiR 3.

I'm hoping his Spanish has improved since RIR3. It seems like he's enjoyed playing RIR.

But when you're actually at the show and don't have the best seats in the house, rants kind of suck and most of the audience can't hear what's being said. He can Tweet his rants after the show.

Axl's overdue a proper "rant", it's been far too long.

Though I have to say I enjoyed hearing his "FUCK YOU" to the cops & promoters from the front row of Leeds last year. Just make it a bit longer next time 'eh , like when Tommy came on for a whine about it. :D

Edited by The_Terminator

• 3 weeks later...

I voted no. As much as I would love to hear new music , I doubt it. As much as I would love a 3hr concert, I doubt it. As much as I would love Axl to rant, I doubt it. I hope I am wrong. Anyway, the concert will be awesome and the fans will rock ! And when and if none of the above happens, I will be pleased that GNR rocked Rio. WHile haters will hate that the above comments didnt happen.