DIZZY REED question

cuneo77

hey guys whats up? apart from seeing guns twice on the illusion tour, i have seen slash's different bands and even adler once, they both met fans after,i just got tix for dizzy in houston, does he meet fans after? i'd like to meet another gnr member,especially a current one!

so far i met slash,teddy zig zag and adler..

thanks guys

*EPIC cupcake POST* Why would anyone want to meet Dizzy. Hanger on, obnoxious twat IMO, unless he's got some of the guys from Guns coming along who come across as the total opposite ie. Tommy, Bumble, Richard even Ashba who seem fairly down to earth, humble guys.

I've met him. Nice guy. Very cool to talk to

^He very well might be but I just don't like the guy. In his 20+ years of being in the band, he hasn't IMO offered anything musically or in interviews that appeals to me or tells me why he's even in the band.

He's in the band to play the piano parts so Axl can run around stage and sound breathless.

^He very well might be but I just don't like the guy. In his 20+ years of being in the band, he hasn't IMO offered anything musically or in interviews that appeals to me or tells me why he's even in the band.

I dunno. Axl seems to think he's useful.