Ashba: I think the difference is to be mature in what you do and the choices you make.

auad

Guest Len B'stard
Time and time again you refuse to understand that fate is indeed that - FATE.

It's not based on earthly logic. You're free to believe whatever you want. But it's a bit disrespectful to say people who don't believe are not grateful.

But grateful to who or what exactly, that's everyone's personal view and opinion, so don't stuff your beliefs down my throat.

In defence of Sunny though, a man can only speak from his own perspective and if one truly believes in God THATS how he's gonna feel, no ones actually forced anything on you there, if anything, you've attacked someone for having beliefs that differ from yours. He never even said people who don't have faith are not grateful, all he said was too many people are not thankful for what they've got, now he's commending Ashba in this instance for doing so by way of Christianity but...it seems that you have pre-existing issues that just kinda spilled out there and have very little to do with Sunny.

He never even addressed the "who or what" issue, perhaps thats your own choice, he seemed if anything to be making a comment about the merits of being humble. Least thats how i read it.

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't fans hate on him until he finally grew a beard?

He's always had his own style. He's also pretty artistic in nature. What Axl said about his house was quite interesting.

I don't think he changed his looks for anyone but himself.

Thumbs up for this. To many people aren't thankful for what they have.

Much Respect for this.

Time and time again you refuse to understand that faith is indeed that - FAITH.

It's not based on earthly logic. You're free to believe whatever you want. But it's a bit disrespectful to say people who don't believe are not grateful.

But grateful to who or what exactly, that's everyone's personal view and opinion, so don't stuff your beliefs down my throat.

Fuck off ass-wipe. My post wasn't disrespectful to anyone in anyway nor did I attempt to shove anything down anyones throat.You don't fucking believe, fine. No one on this board is trying to force you or condemn you for that matter.

Sick of you atheist fucks..

Guest Len B'stard

He's always had his own style. He's also pretty artistic in nature. What Axl said about his house was quite interesting.

Much Respect for this.

Fuck off ass-wipe. My post wasn't disrespectful to anyone in anyway nor did I attempt to shove anything down anyones throat.You don't fucking believe, fine. No one on this board is trying to force you or condemn you for that matter.

*holds Sunny back violently* Easy! Turn the other cheek Santino, thats the way! :lol:

(i'm sorry man, i had to :rofl-lol: )

Guest Len B'stard

I loved Robin Finck, i really didn't want him to leave, this was amazing:

I LOVE how that guitar sounds..

Yeah, he and Buckethead were awesome on stage.

Yeah, people say he was sloppy and all that but quite frankly, to me, if you ain't got that loose sloppy aspect to it you're that bit less rock n roll. Not that everyone has to be rock n roll but i feel in the context of a rock n roll band, being at least slightly rock n roll is key :unsure:

Much Respect for this.

atheism_motivational_poster_2.jpg

I loved Robin Finck, i really didn't want him to leave, this was amazing:

I LOVE how that guitar sounds..

Yeah, he and Buckethead were awesome on stage.

Yeah, people say he was sloppy and all that but quite frankly, to me, if you ain't got that loose sloppy aspect to it you're that bit less rock n roll. Not that everyone has to be rock n roll but i feel in the context of a rock n roll band, being at least slightly rock n roll is key :unsure:

Wasn't the top hat man sloppy too? So was Jimmy Page, Hendrix, and a shitload of guitarists that we worshiped. I really wish it was Bucket and Finck again, but I can live with Bumble and DJ.

Guest Len B'stard
Wasn't the top hat man sloppy too? So was Jimmy Page, Hendrix, and a shitload of guitarists that we worshiped.

Exactly :) Hmm, another cool person on the forum, hi cool person, stick around, keep posting, we need more of you!

It's easy to twist shit around in the media...this is why GNR should continue NOT doing any interviews.

DJ is not Saul and he is not trying to be Saul. He sounds like Saul? Sure he was probably inspired by him and likes his sound... so do MANY other guitar players.

I prefer DJ than Robin fuckin' up all the classic solos...I mean DJ owns OTGM by a long shot!

Its not just Slash that he copies in GNR though, Sixx AM and Beautiful Creatures fit very snugly into the category of unoriginal bands he described.

Oh ok I wouldn't know I don't listen to those bands

*high fives* good, you really shouldn't

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place..

I love DJ on stage, he's fantastic, a true showman born to be a rock star..

At the same time though I think he could be the worst thing to happen to GNR in the studio

If they ever enter a studio

He claimed awhile back they were working on stuff. He has yet to prove himself if we ever get another studio record in time.

Guest siliconmessiah

I've been reading the forums for awhile, I figured you need people like me. I am easy to please, give me a song signed GN'R and I'll appreciate it.

mee too.

I think that goes for a lot of us in here.

The constant musical silence and a never ending AFD/CD-tour is undoubtedly the biggest problem this band has.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

I am convinced that DJ is just being himself and could not give a fuck if people like it or not.

Too bad.

I wished that all the bashing comments on Mygnrforum and Blabbermouth would make him understand that it would be better to step down from GNR and return to Sixwhatever or making pants, as that´s all he´s talking about.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

I am convinced that DJ is just being himself and could not give a fuck if people like it or not.

Too bad.

I wished that all the bashing comments on Mygnrforum and Blabbermouth would make him understand that it would be better to step down from GNR and return to Sixwhatever or making pants, as that´s all he´s talking about.

Be honest here...if you were a rock star would you give a fuck about blabbermouth and all those teenage fuck heads? also would you give a fuck about a forum that contains maybe 1% of your worldwide fan base?

I would probably be quite curious to know if my bands biggest fan-base on the net had a majorly positive or negative view about me, yes.

But ah, what the heck - what is hard core fans to have?

Casual fans for casual music nostalgia shows - let´s have another round of AFD-tour, shall we?

Volcano will be front row. That´s great for Darren to know.

Edited by siliconmessiah

They better release CDII soon. It's almost 2012..isn't CDIII slated for 2012?

Got me thinking of a UYI release (duble album for 2012)

What is all that about?

it's obvious we are not going to get CD III for 2012. However they could release both CD II & III in 2012 making it a double release like UYI.

That would be awesome. I am going to be very disappointed if that shit isn't out by New Years 2012 or the world ends. Axl has to release them just in case the world ends.