Guns N' Roses in Orlando!! 10/28

thomase

I thought TICKETMASTER was owned by GnR's ex-manager who they currently have a lawsuit dispute with?

Isn't that why the US tour hasn't materialized yet?

Has GnR worked out their problems with what's his name ... Azoff?

that was settle long time ago i think back in march or feb

Edited by thomase

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

GNR's music fits in with alternative rock more than any other genre in 2011. Same could be said for Velvet Revolver a decade ago.

The fall tour is prob. partially to pay Azoff's company off, but also to finally get around to playing the music live in the US since the album came out.

This might be the longest tour ever to promote one album. 11 years?

Seriously thinking of making the Orlando show

If they don't add a MSG show

If your gonna hit a show you have to hit the first one of the tour....and if they come to your hometown you go to that also, nothing like the 1st show of a tour...im definitely going

Seriously thinking of making the Orlando show

If they don't add a MSG show

Take me if you go. I was thinking about going as well.

If/when they play MSG, I'll be there as well.

When i went to the 1st Hammerstein show it was fuckin awesome, everyone met at a bar, you just dont know what to expect at the 1st show...and i must say being able to hear TWAT for the 1st time ever played is something i can brag about forever...this shit is gonna be nuts.

• 1 month later...

Hey hopefully some of you are going to this show and could post how is was on the weekend. I'm hoping this US tour kicks ass and is very positive for Axl and GNR and for us fans!

The DAllas show is the sixth show, so I'm getting so excited. I also hope our weather warms up by then. We're dropping into the low 40's over the weekend, but next week looks like we're back in the 70's. I really don't want to be wearing a coat for this show! lol

I just checked ticketmaster for the hell of it and these seats came up

Section

Row

Seats

7 - 8

Description

PRICE LEVEL 1

LOWER LEVEL

RESERVED SEATING

Thats the 1st section next to the stage, not bad at all.