Buckethead Rules!!!

BucketShred

I'm not knocking Buckethead in anyway when I say: By joining Axl, Buckethead got the one thing he wanted, A RECORD DEAL!

What "deal" are you referring to exactly?

Bucket was signed to a major label long before GNR hired him. For example, "Giant Robot" - a 1994 release on the Sony label.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scenario 1

Singer + Guitar Player respect eachother, very different personalities, both talented, but could not keep together long enough to write and release the next full GNR album together largely due to Axl's behaviour and the Guitarists desire to release more music and eventually to play with other people. The guitar player stuck around longer than they probably should have as well. This guitarist recorded a number of songs for GNR that never ended up having Axl record vocals on them despite saying how much interest he had in them. The Singer and Guitar player clearly had different ideas on how to make and release music eventually leading to their falling out. The guitar player quit.

Scenario 2

Singer + Guitar Player respect eachother, very different personalities, both talented, but could not keep together long enough to write and release the next full GNR album together largely due to Axl's behaviour and the Guitarists desire to release more music and eventually to play with other people. The guitar player stuck around longer than they probably should have as well. This guitarist recorded a number of songs for GNR that never ended up having Axl record vocals on them despite saying how much interest he had in them. The Singer and Guitar player clearly had different ideas on how to make and release music eventually leading to their falling out. The guitar player quit.

Which guitar player am I talking about for each of these? What part of these statements is incorrect for either ex-gunner? Of course the situations are different but there's certainly parallels. That's all I was saying.

They only problem with your scenario, is since Bucket never talks we don't know what his reasons for leaving where, or how he felt about Axl and the recording process. I think BH was just there for the check and publicity. Nothing wrong with that..

Dead wrong if Buckethead had of wanted the paycheck he would of stayed and would of received more publicity if he continue with the band in 2006-2010. I assume Buckethead left for the lack of releasing music between 1999-2002

Edited by ThinkAboutYou