Dallas November 5!! Info and Update Thread

batman007

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying for section 101 but no luck. bringing the wife so i don't think the pit will be a good idea.

Same here, but I got the pit because it said chairs also. Anyway, if something pops up later or for tomorrow general sale I am going to get rid of the pit tixs.

keep trying for section 101 but no luck. bringing the wife so i don't think the pit will be a good idea.

Same here, but I got the pit because it said chairs also. Anyway, if something pops up later or for tomorrow general sale I am going to get rid of the pit tixs.

that was confusing to me, it says GA/standing which to me doesn't mean chairs.

Just bought mine with the citi card presale. Making the drive from Houston. I know they're supposed to do a Houston show, but we've been wanting to go to Dallas to check out the JFK stuff anyways. Looking forward to this!

where are your seats?

Just bought mine with the citi card presale. Making the drive from Houston. I know they're supposed to do a Houston show, but we've been wanting to go to Dallas to check out the JFK stuff anyways. Looking forward to this!

where are your seats?

section 203, row GG. Never been to that arena before, but it looks like its down by the mixing booth.

Been a while since I posted here. I've been waiting basically my entire life to see this band. I was too young to catch them in the original form and the Texas shows got cancelled in the 2002 tour. Finally! I had row R in section 101 when i first searched and when I went to purchase them - there was a livenation 'error' (same thing happened to me with Ticketmaster for AC/DC in 2009 and fucked me out of 3rd row seats.). So I did a second search and got Section 100 row T seats 39 and 40. I bought the insurance in case I found better tickets somewhere and then I saw the pit password on here. Damn glad I bought that insurance. I'll see you guys there.

Two pit tickets purchased using 'speaker' password. Now I just have to find someone to use that other ticket! This is going to be awesome!

I got the same, but it says chairs also?

The sit says GA, so there might be chairs. Not sure.

I want center 100 section and so far nothing.

Now for some odd reason I can't get into livenation.com

OH well, I will continue to try and probably get the center 100 section either tomorrow or soon. It seems no matter what concert there is, ticketmaster or live nation, never put all the tickets on sale at once.

I really hate that!

Can't wait for the show. It's going to be awesome! I just hope the eagle doesn't put too many lame bands before GNR. Like I said, this venue doesn't usually stay open past 11:30 and I don't want Axl having to cut his show short due to too many opening bands, especially, if Axl is running late.

Two pit tickets purchased using 'speaker' password. Now I just have to find someone to use that other ticket! This is going to be awesome!

OH well, I will continue to try and probably get the center 100 section either tomorrow or soon. It seems no matter what concert there is, ticketmaster or live nation, never put all the tickets on sale at once.

I really hate that!

Can't wait for the show. It's going to be awesome! I just hope the eagle doesn't put too many lame bands before GNR. Like I said, this venue doesn't usually stay open past 11:30 and I don't want Axl having to cut his show short due to too many opening bands, especially, if Axl is running late.

i have the same issue...i get 'forbidden' when i try to load livenation.com. i think i pissed them off by having 3 sessions open at once and trying for fix for 30 minutes straight.

Yea

I really hate that!

Yeah, that's what I'm getting now. My son-in-law said the sites might be overloaded. I really hope they don't put any center 100 section seats on sale. I'll be pissed. I will keep trying, but like I said before, there have been shows I've gone to that said sold out and then weeks before the show they put the better seats on sale. I really hate that. Years ago, ticketmaster would put all the seats on sale and you'd call and be able to request what seats you wanted. It took awhile to get through on the phone, but at least you got the seats you wanted when you wanted them.

Now it's like they put so many seats at a time and if you really want certain seats like I do, I have to keep checking everyday. I did that for my son when he wanted Floor GA tickets for the Foo Fighters. After a month after the sale, they finally started selling the GA seats. I guess they think people have nothing else to do. It just pisses me off to no end! lol

i have the same issue...i get 'forbidden' when i try to load livenation.com. i think i pissed them off by having 3 sessions open at once and trying for fix for 30 minutes straight.

Is Anyone familiar with lawn seating at this venue? How far from the stage is it? I'm waitIng on Houston to be announced and with buying tickets to Atlanta my wife is not goin to go for a 3rd GNR show in a weeks time! But with the tickets for lawn being cheap I was thinking about taking my daughter to her first show but would actually prefer to be a good ways away from all the action with her.

i just got 2 in sec 100 row n. I tried right at 10:00 but at 10:02 the middle section 101 seats already didn't have 2 seats together available. I was gonna just buy from a scalper and pay extra, but I figured I should have some in hand just to be safe. Kinda cool to see the new band for the first time in the same city as the last time I saw the old band in 92.

Edited by scans n' copies

I'm in section 102, row U seats 1and 2 on the aisle closest to center stage. I'm interested to find out if these indeed turn out to be pit ga or are actual seats. From what I recall from past shows the first 20 or so rows were folding chairs so it will be interesting to find out. Hell, the last show I was at there I was in row c section 101 dead center but because of how the stage juts out they were actually front row. Anyway you cut it I'm pumped for 11/5, should be a great show!

Is Anyone familiar with lawn seating at this venue? How far from the stage is it? I'm waitIng on Houston to be announced and with buying tickets to Atlanta my wife is not goin to go for a 3rd GNR show in a weeks time! But with the tickets for lawn being cheap I was thinking about taking my daughter to her first show but would actually prefer to be a good ways away from all the action with her.

To me it's kind of far but if you're taking your daughter you should have a great time. It's easy to get in and out from the lawn, the sound is good but you just miss some of the little stuff because of the view. Great time nonetheless!

Too far back. You have to see the concert on the screens they have overhead. I see there is an Ok show so try to see that show.

I was finally able to get seats in the 204 section. I'm so stressed over this show. I can't believe how fast the tickets sold, which I guess is a good thing. Anyway, I'm there with my family, so it's all good.

Let's hope and pray Axl starts and finishes this tour or I swear it would kill me at this point! lol

Too far back. You have to see the concert on the screens they have overhead. I see there is an Ok show so try to see that show.

I was finally able to get seats in the 204 section. I'm so stressed over this show. I can't believe how fast the tickets sold, which I guess is a good thing. Anyway, I'm there with my family, so it's all good.

Let's hope and pray Axl starts and finishes this tour or I swear it would kill me at this point! lol

I think the dallas show is selling poorly. I expected the 200's to be gone today. When was the last time Axl even played in TX?

I think the dallas show is selling poorly. I expected the 200's to be gone today. When was the last time Axl even played in TX?

I believe come show time the pavillion will packed or sold out. If it was really doing poorly the 100 section would still have plenty of seats. Also remember lots of people buy lawn tixs. I think we will have a good turn out.

Is there public transportation from Dallas/Love Field to the concert venue? I am flying into Houston friday for the show there and then flying to Dallas saturday, so any type of public transportation would be great! Does anyone know about how far it is to the venue from Love field?? Trying to figure out if theres no public transportation if itd be cheaper to take a cab or rent a car.

Is there public transportation from Dallas/Love Field to the concert venue? I am flying into Houston friday for the show there and then flying to Dallas saturday, so any type of public transportation would be great! Does anyone know about how far it is to the venue from Love field?? Trying to figure out if theres no public transportation if itd be cheaper to take a cab or rent a car.

I would say take a cab because then you don't have to worry about parking (in not the best part of town) or driving in Saturday night Dallas traffic. I don't know about DART or buses or such.

Good luck! Sounds like a fun trip!

I've been here for over 20 years and GNR hasn't played in all that time.

Well, the whole 100, 101 and 102 are gone. If you check the seating now, it's the map. usually when the map comes up it means most of the seats are gone.

I still having a feeling that there are still some 100 section seats and they're holding out until a month or so before the show, but you just don't know for sure?

I've bought tickets right away for shows only to have better seats open up a month or 2 weeks before the concert. it's frustrating because you don't know if they really sold all those seats or they're holding out for awhile.

It also says pitGA is sold out too.

In a way, I hope it's true, I would love to see GNR sell out Gexa. I think selling well, we have a better chance of this US tour going smoothly. I also hope S BAch opens for GNR. I think him opening for Axl is a good thing. The world tour went well, so hopefully the US tour will go well too.

I have a feeling this might be it for Axl, but you never know that either. I think Axl should continue to record and tour as long as it's fun for him and he feels he's giving his fans his best, otherwise, let it go and play golf! lol

I'm going and that's all I care about right now.

I was able to get into the middle of the 102 section close the the isle. Should be a great view. Of course the only reason I got such as good seat is because I bought it as a single. Couldn't talk my friends into going, hoping meet some cool people there!

You will for sure. One thing us Dallas fans is show our support for bands we love.

Every band I've seen play in Dallas always say how welcome they feel when they come here.

We do love our rock music here that's for sure.

See you at the show!